• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

8 Pints of Wild Turkey

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
Sue Roasted then bottled those Turkeys Rex and I got at Devils Tower in Nov.
DSCN0443_zps6ddf9bee.jpg

Here I thought you were supplying up with snowsnakebite medicine ! :wink: :p :lol:

Yup, that looks waaaaaay better than what I was picturing! I bet that will be good eating.
Had a drink of Wild Turkey once. Well, twice actually; the first and the last, all at once!

Silver said:
Yup, that looks waaaaaay better than what I was picturing! I bet that will be good eating.
Had a drink of Wild Turkey once. Well, twice actually; the first and the last, all at once!

Yep- I ain't too hot on Wild Turkey either...Much prefer some of the Canadian blends....

Oldtimer said:
Silver said:

Yep- I ain't too hot on Wild Turkey either...Much prefer some of the Canadian blends....

If you can get your mitts on Centennial Rye Whiskey I would definitely recommend it.

Had a little snort of Wyoming Whiskey over the weekend. First batch ever made, aged 5 years. Pretty tasty and kind of fun to get a shot at the first batch.

High Plains said:
Had a little snort of Wyoming Whiskey over the weekend. First batch ever made, aged 5 years. Pretty tasty and kind of fun to get a shot at the first batch.

Yeah I read an article on that outfit a few years back.... The hot stuff with the younger cowboy/cowgirl crew now is Forty Creek and/or Pendleton....

Yeah I read an article on that outfit a few years back.... The hot stuff with the younger cowboy/cowgirl crew now is Forty Creek and/or Pendleton....[/quote]

this has surely drifted off the first subject of this thread.........but........It's a known fact that most wiskey :drink: willl temporarilly greatly improve the looks of the opposite sex :pretty: .......just saying.. :lol:

Latest posts