• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

a 1200 mile August Sleigh Ride.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
An August 1200 mile sleigh Ride. Picked The Sleigh up in Jackson from the Good Doctors place Spent the night in Riverton doing a few things. Unloaded the cutter at the Big Barn on the DD Ranch at Devils Tower in a down pour Friday night. Saturday night it was sold in Auction to Cynthia, and she asked me to take it back to Star Valley, so loaded again during a rain storm. Sunday Rex and I drove down to Laramie, I took a nap then went across the bottom and up the west side of Wyoming back to Star Valley. This morning Sue and I unloaded up at Cynthia's place the trip odometer said 1200 miles

Bar M said:
Almost wore the runners right off. And I couldn't help but notice you and Kosmo must get you hats from the same place.

hard the wear cowboy hat while driving anymore with the high backed seats and head rest so a driving cap comes in nice at times. beside it funny who will tease one for wearing one. :D

jodywy said:
Bar M said:
Almost wore the runners right off. And I couldn't help but notice you and Kosmo must get you hats from the same place.

hard the wear cowboy hat while driving anymore with the high backed seats and head rest so a driving cap comes in nice at times. beside it funny who will tease one for wearing one. :D

One of the first things I do is pull the headrests out and turn them around. Don't know if that will work in that Ford though.

Latest posts