• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

a couple of pictures from the last few days

Help Support Ranchers.net:

R A

Reaction score
d6.jpg

b5.jpg

b.jpg

d10.jpg

d7.jpg

d2.jpg

d1.jpg

d.jpg

b11.jpg

d9.jpg

d3.jpg

b12.jpg

b10.jpg

b9.jpg

b7.jpg

b1.jpg

Nice!! And nicer yet that you are back to sharing pictures with us!

That blue heeler....I really like blue heelers and when they roll their
eye back to the side so just a little white shows,
like in the first picture of your heeler.......they look
so all-knowing and wise.

Is that a male or female and how old is he/she?
Really a nice looking one. Do you know that heelers sweat
through the bottom of their paws? I always thought that was
interesting.

Thank-you!

female. I can't believe it, but she is about 10 now. :shock: I'll always have a heeler. She is usually so close to me that I can't get good pictures of her, but she hates loud noises and I had my rifle on a sling around my shoulders while checking cows....so she was pouting....lol.

I did not know that they sweat out the bottom of their feet....hmmm

Both dogs and cats sweat out the bottom of their feet. It is the only place they have sweat glands. Other than that, they cool down by panting.

:D

I meant no disrespect to you Faster horses or aspen! I had no idea cats and dogs sweat out the bottom of their feet and am glad I know now.....I do dumb stuff daily, if not hourly....lol, to entertain myself. :D

R A said:

I meant no disrespect to you Faster horses or aspen! I had no idea cats and dogs sweat out the bottom of their feet and am glad I know now.....I do dumb stuff daily, if not hourly....lol, to entertain myself. :D

You should have applied the "high endurance" variety of deodorant to give your dog's feet more staying power, and get better mileage from said dog. :wink: :)

There must have been a real issue when you had to wear gloves :shock:

Soapweed said:
R A said:

You should have applied the "high endurance" variety of deodorant to give your dog's feet more staying power, and get better mileage from said dog. :wink: :)

lol....truer words have never been spoken....lol.

Great photography! I likr pictures. As a result we have no wall space. If we did I would try to get permission to feature some pictures that you and Soapweed are responsible for

Bob M said:
Great photography! I likr pictures. As a result we have no wall space. If we did I would try to get permission to feature some pictures that you and Soapweed are responsible for

Thank-you! Thanks for looking at them!

Great pictures! What part of Missouri do you live in? I grew up in far SW Iowa, about 20 miles from Tarkio, MO.

garn said:
Great pictures! What part of Missouri do you live in? I grew up in far SW Iowa, about 20 miles from Tarkio, MO.

Thank-you! I'm not far from I-35, about 30 - 40 miles or so from Iowa. I know a few people over that way. :D

Latest posts