• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A day on the funny farm

Help Support Ranchers.net:

katrina

Reaction score
100_3198.jpg

Got my tractor out and ready to go

100_3199.jpg

filling my bucket to feed the old grannies

100_3201.jpg

Turn my monitor on and checking the numbers

100_3202.jpg

Got my bucket loaded and the float for the tank.

100_3204.jpg

Fed the hiefiers

100_3209.jpg

Okay hereford people what happened here?? LOL

100_3211.jpg

My old biddies

100_3212.jpg

Vigortone mineral alllllll good..

100_3213.jpg

chow time.

100_3214.jpg

Number 100

100_3216.jpg

Got hay??

100_3218.jpg

Handy tool.

100_3219.jpg

Tank contraption

100_3221.jpg

We have water!!

I plan to plagerize your stock tank float apperatus in the spring when i install my own tire trough. Unless you have it patented. :shock: :D Between Soap's branding gizmo and your custom float application i might need to start paying royalties! :wink:

leanin' H said:
I plan to plagerize your stock tank float apperatus in the spring when i install my own tire trough. Unless you have it patented. :shock: :D Between Soap's branding gizmo and your custom float application i might need to start paying royalties! :wink:

with all the ideas etc. that i have utilized off of here,if there's a royalty involved i'll have to declare bankruptcy :lol: :lol:

great tank/hydrant idea for non freezing weather anyways :wink: :lol:

hayguy said:
leanin' H said:

with all the ideas etc. that i have utilized off of here,if there's a royalty involved i'll have to declare bankruptcy :lol: :lol:

great tank/hydrant idea for non freezing weather anyways :wink: :lol:

Don't forget to wire it to the panel. :D

You are more than welcomed to use anything you think will help you out.. Yup.. love this place for ideas and advice and the jokes arn't to bad either!! I know I will never get to see the country where everyone lives.. I appreciate the time everyone takes to post pictures.... Even though I might not post a reply you know damn good a well that I have looked at em!! This country is magnificant!!

hayguy said:
gcreekrch said:
Something tells me there's a Simmental in the woodpile! :shock: :wink:

"lookin back at you"

:lol: :lol: Okay.. How many of these from this cow will we get?? It is a hereford that we bred black.. From a proven angus bull we have used for a few years.. :shock: holy moly was I shocked when this little gal was born!

katrina said:
hayguy said:
gcreekrch said:
Something tells me there's a Simmental in the woodpile! :shock: :wink:

"lookin back at you"

:lol: :lol: Okay.. How many of these from this cow will we get?? It is a hereford that we bred black.. From a proven angus bull we have used for a few years.. :shock: holy moly was I shocked when this little gal was born!

You may never get another but at least you know now. :wink:

gcreekrch said:
katrina said:
hayguy said:
"lookin back at you"

So put wheels under her?

katrina said:
gcreekrch said:
katrina said:

So put wheels under her?

That's no one's choice but yours. You could breed her red.

Well I guess it show's the angus isn't all angus and the hereford isn't all hereford. I would feed her out and put her in the freezer. She eat as good as any red or black calf next fall. Just my two-bits. :cboy:

Latest posts