• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A few other recent pictures, as of July 8, 2012

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Grandmahavingablast800x600.jpg

Grandma having a blast
Acoupleofmyfavoritepeople800x600.jpg

A couple of my favorite people
Mechaniconduty800x600.jpg

Mechanic on duty
Changingafuelfilter800x600.jpg

Changing a fuel filter
Podsinthepasture800x600.jpg

Pods in the pasture
Pelicansstandingguardonducks800x600.jpg

Pelicans baby-sitting ducks
Paradeofpelicans800x600.jpg

Parade of Pelicans
Thepelicanglide800x600.jpg

Another Brief look at Pelicans
APolarisRangercangetstuck800x600.jpg

A Polaris Ranger can get stuck. (I didn't really think they could.) :wink:
FortunatelyIhadacellphone800x600.jpg

Fortunately I had a cell phone
Andahelpfulwife800x600.jpg

And a helpful wife :)

Every time I see a picture of Peach I remember that old sayin about " beside every successful man is a strong woman" she is mighty special and you got mighty lucky :wink:
good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Every time I see a picture of Peach I remember that old sayin about " beside every successful man is a strong woman" she is mighty special and you got mighty lucky :wink:
good luck

You have that figured correctly, HAY MAKER. She is a very special lady, and I really hit the jackpot when she said, "I do." :)

HAY MAKER said:
good luck

in each marriage, one marry's UP and one marry's DOWN...... Peach sure seems happy with how far down she married :wink:

you are lucky to have such a wife and crew Soap !

Those babies are soooooo cute. What is with the red cheeks on Bubba Boy? Allergies?

Peach has the nicest, warmest smile. A photo of her smiling comes up on the screen, I catch myself smiling back at her!!

Shortgrass said:
They go about anywhere, but they can't swim.

That is for sure. I was gawking and forgot to have the four-wheel-drive engaged while driving through the mud; otherwise, it probably would have mobiled on through.

jigs said:
HAY MAKER said:
good luck

in each marriage, one marry's UP and one marry's DOWN...... Peach sure seems happy with how far down she married :wink:

you are lucky to have such a wife and crew Soap !

At the time we got married in 1979, there was a "study" that proclaimed married men were the happiest, then single women, then married women, and single men rated fourth on the "happy scale." I told Peach that I felt bad for lowering her down one notch so my rating could be raised by three notches. She just grinned. :)

MO_cows said:
Those babies are soooooo cute. What is with the red cheeks on Bubba Boy? Allergies?

Peach has the nicest, warmest smile. A photo of her smiling comes up on the screen, I catch myself smiling back at her!!

The little guy has a few allergies that come and go.

I passed your compliment on to Peach, and that made her day. Thanks, MO_cows.

Thanks for the nice comments, lazy ace and Faster horses. We do enjoy our grandkids.

And you should enjoy them. That is the only real job of grandparent, just enjoy them. My kids grandparents are galavanting around your neck of the woods right now on the back of motorcycle. The are a little south I think, but I am pretty sure they are missing the kids.

Latest posts