• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A few pics, photobucket sure not friendly

Help Support Ranchers.net:

per

Reaction score
One from checking the cows today.
December62012010-1.jpg

Christmas light going up on office.
December62012003.jpg

My dad visiting with my granddaughter.
December62012026.jpg

Pied Piper method of rounding up calves.
December62012020.jpg

Cool mailbox.
December62012001.jpg

Was at a two day meeting and my truck took on a snowy blanket.
December62012004.jpg

Good looking pictures. I really like the mail box. (One of a kind.)

First picture=Gorgeous!!

Great-grandpa and grand-daugher--wonder what that conversation is about?

There is a time and a place. When being a Pied Piper works (and it does), why not do it that way? :p

I'll get shot for saying this, but--I even like your snow!! :shock: :wink:

That first pic is AWESOME!! What's that white stuff? I was cheated out of a winter last year, was cheated out of severe weather over the summer and will probably be cheated out of another winter this year. :x

Per-dy pictures, per. Your cattle are in per-fect winter condition, and the scenery is per-dy as always. Looks like a special bond between great-grandfather and great-granddaughter. Thanks for posting.

I sure agree about PhotoBucket - - - It took me over an hour to get signed in - - - had to change my password three times!

Looks like the # 1 employee is doing all the work hanging the lights, making sure it gets done right. :D Nice picture of your dad with his great Granddaughter. Where was your truck sitting when it got all the snow.

M125X 105hp

The grader has an iceblade on it and actually keeps the roads quite drive-able.

Yes Mrs. Per does more than her share of work. I can't hang lights and take pictures at the same time. :wink:

Snow was at the Kananaskis Lodge.

Great-grandpa and grand-daugher--wonder what that conversation is abou[/quote]

probably saying ,sure am glad He's someone new to take pictures of :wink: :wink:

great pic' Per

Latest posts