• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

a few pics

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ross

Reaction score
Here are some of our brangus and baldie cows. The bull calf in the last pic is out of our of our registered beefmaster bulls.

20051001cam%20046-sm.jpg

20051001cam%20065-sm.jpg

20051001cam%20083-sm.jpg

RobertMac said:
Who are you getting your Beefmaster bulls from? I like the depth on that calf!

These beefmaster bulls sure do a good job on these x-bred brangus cows. We have a Cavalier son out of a mason-dixon queen x scarlet pride daughter. We also have a CJs Caesar son out of the Gilmore's donor Clara. Our other BM bull is from the Wittenburg ranch.

the cavalier son:
2201-left-side.jpg

the ceasar son (photgraphed at 18 months old):
0301-magazine-small.jpg

We will have a few BM bull calves out of these bulls soon from our spring crop.

I agree Ross,it looks like your BM bulls have done a good job on your xbred brangus cows,from the looks of your pasture,IM guessing you are north west of the city?....................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
I agree Ross,it looks like your BM bulls have done a good job on your xbred brangus cows,from the looks of your pasture,IM guessing you are north west of the city?....................good luck

im in lavaca county (sheridan/hallettsville area) which is about 100 miles west of houston.

edit: i just realized that my location says san antonio next to my name....thats where i live, but the ranch is where i mentioned above.

That Halletsville area is good cow country,my inlaws have their family reunion there in Halletsville,I bought 5 New Holland tractors from Boehm Tractors there in Shiner,good people................good luck ps welcome to the board.

th_with3.gif

Latest posts