• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A few pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

movin' on

Reaction score
Here's a few pictures of my cattle that are out of the fellows bulls. I've spent all evening trying to figure out how to post pictures so I was only able to do a few. I'll try to get some pictures of his cattle and some more of mine (products of his cattle, if you will) on here in the next few days.

A steer nearly finished. The group of 70 finished at #1285
100_1003.jpg

Another steer nearly finished
100_0993.jpg

A 22 month old bred heifer
100_0638.jpg

An 11 month old steer in the starting yard
100_0655.jpg

The same heifer from a different angle
100_0633.jpg
[/img]

Good lookin cattle for sure..........depth,width & length,hard to beat a deal like that..................good luck

Thanks everyone.

Ranchy, I sold 5 steers to a neighbor two years ago. He entered them in the local 4H. They placed fairly well with a couple of them winning ribbons. Where they really excelled though was in the weight gain competion. They got 1st, 2nd, 6th, 12th and I think 18th out of about 50 or 60.

I don't know much about showing and competitions and that is really the only "data" I have about them as far as that aspect is concerned.

The steer in the picture is probably about #750.

I need to also mention that these pictures are all nearly a year old. I'll get some current pictures on here as soon as I can.

Thanks for the comments and would love to hear more.

Jeremy

Man that looks like some fine eatting in those pictures. You have done a good job.

They look good. And we're in the market for an Angus bull to run with some of our commercial cows. Only problem is we need one with a good PAP test.

Yeah, Ned you're way up high, aren't you. Is there a way to get them tested for that....or is there no way that a "flatland" bull can pass the test?

Ok, everyone, I talked to Darren (the neighbor) this morning. He will be gone today but said I could stop by and get a few pictures. I'll take some pictures of his females and a few more of mine. I want him to be there when I get photos of the bulls for sale. Maybe I'll get a couple of some of his older bulls. We'll see.

Thanks, Red Robin. We'll get them posted as soon as we can. The bulls are a few miles away, so it might be a few days. I will, however, keep posting pictures of some of the bulls' offspring and siblings.

Can someone tell me why when I go to Photo Gallery, sometimes there is an "upload photos" link and sometimes there is not?

Thanks,
Jeremy

movin' on said:
Thanks, Red Robin. We'll get them posted as soon as we can. The bulls are a few miles away, so it might be a few days. I will, however, keep posting pictures of some of the bulls' offspring and siblings.

Can someone tell me why when I go to Photo Gallery, sometimes there is an "upload photos" link and sometimes there is not?

Thanks,
Jeremy

I think it is a soft ware problem,lots of us use photo bucket,was reading a post the other day,and discovered a new place to upload photos,its called facebook,seems faster than photo bucket.............good luck & Happy New Year.
PS if you wanna use them just google them,should take you right there,they have good instuctions.

movin' on said:
Yeah, Ned you're way up high, aren't you. Is there a way to get them tested for that....or is there no way that a "flatland" bull can pass the test?

If I remember right the vet that does my PAP testing said they need to be at a minimum of 5,000 feet for a minimum of 30 days. I like it when I'm not dealing with minimums. Some Angus genetics do ok at high altitude but some don't. I'm not that up on it to know which do or don't so I better just play it safe and find a breeder that knows.

I hope he gets them all sold for a good price. It looks like they must be the right kind going by what your getting from his genetics.

Latest posts