• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A few pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Nicky

Reaction score
Here are a few pictures from the last little while

Doesn't he look cosy?
0006.jpg

Oh, is this a mineral feeder? I thought it was a calf bed :p
0008.jpg

0009.jpg

Buddies
0007.jpg

A good little momma
0010.jpg

It'll be awhile before Mike can turn his pivot on!
0011.jpg

neat photos.....got a soft spot for calves of the Hereford persuasion :wink:

Question...do yall do alot of irrigating in your part of the country?

There's alot down just west of us, which to me is odd, because of our high yearly rainfall amounts and water-retention soil types...............

Thanks everyone :)

Hooks - Pretty much everything is irrigated here. Once in awhile you can get lucky with fall planted dryland grain crops or grain hay. Last fall it was too dry to even try it. Our annual rainfall is 8 - 10 inches :?

I love the little calf in the mineral tub..that one deserves a special title of some sort...need a contest for that..lol Beautiful country even in the winter time...thanks

Our annual rainfall is 8 - 10 inches

...got that much in the last 7 days :? ...in between snows.......

guess its a trade-off for the lack of great scenery yall have.....

Great Nicky!!!

Like the others, I liked the calf in the tub and the one of the calf peaking out of straw. Isn't amazing how little calves can get themselves tucked in so they stay warm?

I also like your pivot photo. Hopefully you get lots of irrigation water to keep it running. I know my Dad is grinning ear to ear about all the snow...everyday with snow offers another day of irrigation in the arid intermountain west

Keep those great photos coming!

Cheers---

TTB :wink:

Great pictures. I loved the one of the little one all snuggled down in the straw. Viewing your pictures reminds me of my grandfather. It took years and years and my uncles talking to get him to switch to angus.

Those calves are so cute makes you want to smooch 'em!

nonrancher said:
Those calves are so cute makes you want to smooch 'em!

Uh,...........not quite. Lips that touch slime will never touch mine. :roll: It is another good reason not to smooch with country dogs, too. You should see where their cute little muzzles have been. :? :wink: :)

Latest posts