• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A few things I've noticed in this part of ranchers.......

Help Support Ranchers.net:

CattleArmy

Reaction score
It's ok to lead on to the big C word when talking to another poster but don't mention their man parts being small or the thread is locked!

Using or insinuating the F word is acceptable for some and not for others. I still go with the thought if you type F*** it could be Fork. :lol:

Having multiple id's is okie dokie.

Tough hides and hard emotions are needed here in political bull!

CattleArmy
I still go with the thought if you type F*** it could be Fork.

so your kinda one of those..where you think your tough enough to insinuate it, but not actually tough enough to do it, or stand up for it once you insinuated it types...

not me.. if I type it, I said it.. and if I said it.. I'd be adult enough to deal with it..

but then again I'm one of those who feels it was all unacceptable...

as for the locked threads.. whats the point if the post is still there.. and the offender is still able to post..

CattleArmy said:
It's ok to lead on to the big C word when talking to another poster but don't mention their man parts being small or the thread is locked!

Guess I missed it, who has small man parts? Got to be Texan, I always thought that the "Saying everything is bigger in Texas" was probably a lie! :lol:

Steve said:
CattleArmy

so your kinda one of those..where you think your tough enough to insinuate it, but not actually tough enough to do it, or stand up for it once you insinuated it types...

not me.. if I type it, I said it.. and if I said it.. I'd be adult enough to deal with it..

as for the locked threads.. whats the point if the post is still there.. and the offender is still able to post..

Steve O, What you just wrote may be the biggest piece of crap I have ever been wittness to on this site......You only say something if the perpatrator is a liberal.....other then that,you sit on your hands and squeeze your eyes shut.....

If you felt it was All unacceptable,then why was I the only one you have ever called out on this site....You are so lame sometimes it is imbarassing to even read your crap.....

nonothing said:
Steve said:
CattleArmy

so your kinda one of those..where you think your tough enough insinuate to it, but not actually tough enough to do it, or stand up for it once you insinuated it types...

Steve O, What you just wrote may be the biggest piece of crap I have ever been wittness to on this site......You only say something if the perpatrator is a liberal.....other then that,you sit on your hands and squeeze your eyes shut.....

If you felt it was All unacceptable,then why was I the only one you have ever called out on this site....You are so lame sometimes it is imbarassing to even read your crap.....

I have already explained it before.. seven liberals felt it was acceptable., or that the moderator should deal with it,.. so I considered the issue solved.. .. so when any one uses vulgarity.. I will let the seven liberals deal with it or let them whine to the moderator..

but Just becuase I am not "calling" anyone on the use of does not mean I find it acceptable. that is the moderator's job.. as you all pointed out.. BTW what is the moderator's view on the use of insinuated vulgarity?

BTW its spelled embarassing... :wink:

aplusmnt said:
CattleArmy said:

Guess I missed it, who has small man parts? Got to be Texan, I always thought that the "Saying everything is bigger in Texas" was probably a lie! :lol:

a marine once told me... Ussually when a woman is complaining she ain't getting enough, it's becuase she already had to much.. :roll: :wink: :roll:

Is all this fuss this because I told TexasBred he had a little dick? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, if he'd not called me a piece of shite.... :mad: :mad:

Maybe I should have said penile challenged instead????!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve said:
CattleArmy

Psssstttt...it's you're!!!! :wink: :wink:

Some people just simply can't debate the issue, or add to it or prove it wrong, so they simply attack the poster. We have entirely too many young people with ADD or ADHD that cannot read or concentrate for more than a few minutes at a time.

Politics does require a thick skin. Everyone has their own idea or opinion.

Don't you think some of the bickering is due to the economy, our crooked government and the fleecing of the american taxpayer to bail out wallstreet? Folks are angry that our politicians are NOT doing the will of the people.

Doesn't it bother you that flouride is the main ingredient of Prozac and flouride causes cancer and yet many, many cities have started pouring it into the water system???? Is it to zombify the people when the economy collapses??

Steve said:
nonothing said:
Steve said:
CattleArmy

so your kinda one of those..where you think your tough enough insinuate to it, but not actually tough enough to do it, or stand up for it once you insinuated it types...

I have already explained it before.. seven liberals felt it was acceptable., or that the moderator should deal with it,.. so I considered the issue solved.. .. so when any one uses vulgarity.. I will let the seven liberals deal with it or let them whine to the moderator..

but Just becuase I am not "calling" anyone on the use of does not mean I find it acceptable. that is the moderator's job.. as you all pointed out.. BTW what is the moderator's view on the use of insinuated vulgarity?

BTW, it's spelled embarrassing... double r...Oh, and you left the apostrophe out of it's.

Alice

alice said:
Steve said:
nonothing said:

BTW, it's spelled embarrassing... double r...Oh, and you left the apostrophe out of it's.

Alice

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

alice said:
Steve said:
nonothing said:

Alice

It's rediculous that spelling has become an issue. When I Googled "rediculous" it came up "did you mean: ridiculous?" :roll: Not picking on anyone in particular. :) :wink:

Ohhhh...the Spelling Meister has returned!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, but Steve just sets himself up at times....it's irresistible!! :lol: :lol:

Must be a boring political day - the spelling police are out- the yapdog barely is yipping- Kola is refining her descriptions of male anatomy- no body wants to sniff her shoes-- the rightwingnuts and racists can only whine about birth certificates...
Don't look like anything new for a cold windy day--Guess I should just go check watertanks..... :wink: :p

kolanuraven said:
Is all this fuss this because I told TexasBred he had a little dick? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kola size is always relative as in "compared to who or what". The same for "rich"...it's all relative.

TexasBred said:
kolanuraven said:

Kola size is always relative as in "compared to who or what". The same for "rich"...it's all relative.

You sure seem interested in my checkbook all of a sudden......................

kolanuraven said:
TexasBred said:
kolanuraven said:

You sure seem interested in my checkbook all of a sudden......................

Not concerned about "size" of anything you have Kola. You did mention big mouth and judging by your post, the last time I saw a mouth as big as yours it had a huge hook in the corner of it. :lol: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
Must be a boring political day - the spelling police are out- the yapdog barely is yipping- Kola is refining her descriptions of male anatomy- no body wants to sniff her shoes-- the rightwingnuts and racists can only whine about birth certificates...
Don't look like anything new for a cold windy day--Guess I should just go check watertanks..... :wink: :p

Yea, but it doesn't stop you from flopping your big mouth!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Latest posts