• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A good web site to watch movies

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Fast Eddie

Reaction score
Hello Folks

I came across this web site and thought ya'll might enjoy some of the movies. Some of the movies are new in theaters and some are old but, it is a good site to watch movies online. www.joox.net

Fast Eddie said:
Hello Folks

I came across this web site and thought ya'll might enjoy some of the movies. Some of the movies are new in theaters and some are old but, it is a good site to watch movies online. www.joox.net

Dang it all, I can't make it work :x

Hanta Yo said:
Fast Eddie said:
Hello Folks

Dang it all, I can't make it work :x[/quote

You will need divx you can get it free from http://www.divx.com/

when I went to joox and clicked on the movie it asked me if i wanted to down load divx and that i needed it to run the movies, so i down loaded it. I hope this fixes it.

I'll try again. When I clicked on the movie, I got a blank white page with a little box with an X in it upper left hand corner. Thanks for the info! :)

I'll try again. When I clicked on the movie, I got a blank white page with a little box with an X in it upper left hand corner. Than bottom left corner I read "error on page". Thanks for the info! :)

It may not be working as Fast is monopolizing the site now. :lol: He not done any work since he found this site. :eek:

Latest posts