• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A guy walked into a bar...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hey ranchwife..... I'll have you know I stopped for fuel today right across from the bar ,met up with some friends while at the pumps and not one of us even strayed across the street ........ the dang place has been boarded up since January :cry: :cry: It's getting pretty bad when the economy can't even support the watering hole :wink:

Irishmen may unknowingly walk past a bar. At least i think so. I don't know any irishmen.

Two Irishmen were sitting at the bar at O'Malley's when one asked the other ,"Where are you from me Lad?" The other one answered"Dublin, the north side." The first one said,"Me too. I'm from the north side of Dublin."

The second one asked,"Where did you go to school, my friend?" The other one said,"St. Mary's Catholic."

Then He said,"Great Scott, I went to St. Mary's Catholic."

The first one said,"Really, what year did you graduate?"

The other one answered,"1974."

"I can't believe it." the first Irishman answered,"I graduated in '74'. Just then the bar phone rang and the bartender picked it up,"O'Malley's Bar... Yeah, it,s pretty quiet here tonight... Just the O'Sullivan twins are in here getting drunk again."

cowsense said:
Hey ranchwife..... I'll have you know I stopped for fuel today right across from the bar ,met up with some friends while at the pumps and not one of us even strayed across the street ........ the dang place has been boarded up since January :cry: :cry: It's getting pretty bad when the economy can't even support the watering hole :wink:

got us a nice little saloon only 3 miles from our place that all the local ranchers go for a "cool off" after work!! the local rancher economy is keeping this watering hole running well :D

cowsense said:
Ranchwife- that wouldn't be the "big" bar at Cameron by any chance.Been there it's a neat spot.Can't remember the name tho!

good morning, cowsense.....the name of the bar is The Blue Moon Saloon and she pretty much makes up the entire town of Cameron....it and the little store attached and the cafe that serves the BEST hotwings!!! :D

Latest posts