• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A little bit of "my today"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
Not alot goin on around here right now. Went out and checked cows. Need rain. Even the cows seem a lil bit "ho hum"

2005-09-09-001-tracks.jpg

Cross these tracks every time I go in the gate.

2005-09-09-002-Bull-Cow-Cal.jpg

bull cow n calf

2005-09-09-004-In-the-Shade.jpg

In the shade.

2005-09-09-005-dirty-face.jpg

Dirty face

2005-09-09-006-Braunveih-Br.jpg

This is a bull calf out of a braunvieh cow and my brangus bull.

2005-09-09-019-Patchin-fenc.jpg

Patched a fence

2005-09-09-021-Creeks-Dry.jpg

Creeks Dry

Nice pictures Lilly,those calves look ready to go ? IM having calfs brought up from the river place,put em in a trap back here with some from these back calf's,probably going to the sale with em early this year we dont have the feed we normally do...............good luck PS is wrangler ready to work some Hill country cattle? I have your chickens penned :D

Yeap Haymaker they are ready to go....will be workin cows and sellin calves next friday.

Have you ever seen how fast a lil wiener dogs legs work when he's been turned loose on calves? When that one mama cow that's "baby sittin " breaths hot cow breath on his lil backside???? Oh man..he can move.

Hmmm a fall chicken herd..I dunno..
Thought ya was sposta do "spring chickens"

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Yeap Haymaker they are ready to go....will be workin cows and sellin calves next friday.

Have you ever seen how fast a lil wiener dogs legs work when he's been turned loose on calves? When that one mama cow that's "baby sittin " breaths hot cow breath on his lil backside???? Oh man..he can move.

Hmmm a fall chicken herd..I dunno..
Thought ya was sposta do "spring chickens"

:D :D Lilly,you and I both know,there aint enough chickens in Texas to get you to trade that weiner dog :D :D ...............good luck

Great looking cattle - - - a couple of my two year old charlois bulls said they would love to come for a visit - - - thats what I get letting them come in and look over my shoulder.

Soapweed we have lots n lots of trees in south east texas.

George,
Brang em! I even gotta couple of charois cows, that'd make em feel right at home.

Haymaker,
next litter of pups....I get pick of the litter, ya want dibs? Then you can have a wiener dog of yer very own. hehehe

Soapweed we have lots n lots of trees in south east texas.

George,
Brang em! I even gotta couple of charois cows, that'd make em feel right at home.

Haymaker,
next litter of pups....I get pick of the litter, ya want dibs? Then you can have a wiener dog of yer very own. hehehe

I really appreciate your gracious offer Lilly,but to be honest about it IM dog poor,got two cow dogs that are supposed to stay at the pens,and I have two mongrels that stay up here at the house.I had a weiner dog once and every time I see yours it reminds me of how good a companion they can be,they aint real big but the one I had would protect the cab of my pickup with his life :D ....................good luck

I hear you about those weiner dogs being lion-hearted, haymaker.

I helped take the census in 1970 and I had a lot of rural country in NE Wyoming to cover. Went to lots and lots of ranches. Big dogs, little dogs, cowdogs, sheepdogs, companion dogs; lots and lots of dogs. The only dog that bit me? A dauchshund!

shhhhhh, they don't know they are little dogs, you can tell by Wranglers lil strut..he thinks he's HOT STUFF!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
my dad had a little dog years back.....chihuahua, poodle, terrier, etc., etc.......looked like a black rat that barked....damned thing thought he was a rottweiler.....heart of a lion, brain of a bird!! :D :D

Latest posts