• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A little different perspective . . .

Help Support Ranchers.net:

burnt

Reaction score
I benefited from this reminder and thought I would share it again -

Food For Thought

If you have food inn the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof over your head, and a place to sleep . . . you are richer than 75% of the world's people.

If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a dish somewhere . . . you are among 8% of the world's wealthy.

If you have never experienced the dangers of war, the loneliness of prison, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation . . . you are ahead of 500 million people in the world.

If you can attend a church meeting without fear of harassment, arrest, torture, or death . . . you are more blessed than three billion people of the world.

If your parents are alive and still married . . . you are very, very rare.

If you hold up your head with a smile on your face and are truly thankful . . . you are blessed, because the majority don't, even if they can.

If you hold someone's hand, or even touch them on the shoulder, you are blessed to have someone near and dear to you.

If you can read this, you just received a double blessing; first, because someone was thinking of you; second, because two billion people in the world cannot read. (And what about the thousands who are blind?)

Have a good day, count your blessings, thank the Lord! It also wouldn't hurt to pass this along to remind everyone how blessed we are!

You forgot one gigantic thing on that list Burnt! :shock: You are NOT named H'! :D

Had to say it before BMR or the other smartypants! :wink:

We are all recipeints of the choicest blessings known to man. Thanks for helping me remember how very fortunate and blessed i am.

Latest posts