• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A look at dry country

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

Hilltop grazers!

Well, I got two out of three. I got 2 pictures on together, and put them in the wrong place.!!

Soapweed

Reaction score
Nice pictures, Faster Horses. It's good country even if it is a bit dry. At least the shorter trees are green and the tall ones are colorful. The cattle are fat and sassy, and that is all that really matters.

katrina

Reaction score
Hang in there baby, Yoou're not the only one that is dry.... And remember we are one day closer to a rain....Very nice pictures... Good job!!!!

Haytrucker

Reaction score
Was just thinking, where in the hell did I leave my overshoes, just in case!

katrina

Reaction score
So are ya doing a happy dance now??? How much snow do you have??? Guess it just builds charecter.. Anyway hope your livestock are all fine. Ours were a little chilly this morning when we checked them. Might have one calf with an ear down... Will tell more in the morning.....

A

Anonymous

I missed your pictures earlier FH. I don't always take time to read all the sections of this site. Looks great to me. I have always admired that creek with the timber on it. I am pretty sure I know which one it is, and that is a nice area right there. It has always looked like great shelter to me. :D

Latest posts