• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A nice late November day

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Atten-Chun.jpg

Atten-Chun!
Father-daughterteamofwindmillworker.jpg

Father-daughter team of windmill workers
Whistlingwhiletheywork.jpg

Whistling while they work
Goodrig.jpg

They drive a good rig
Farawayviewofhome.jpg

Faraway view of home
Lounginglittleladies.jpg

Lounging little ladies
Prettyskycattlewideopenspacesgoodli.jpg

Pretty sky + cattle + wide open spaces = good life
Twoboysreadytomoveabunchofcattle.jpg

Two boys ready to move a bunch of cattle
Needtoshutthegate.jpg

Should shut the gate, but I'll take a picture instead
Thesunwentdownonanotherday.jpg

The sun went down on another day
Yesitdid.jpg

Ditto

Sounds like that nice and enjoyable is changing tho-- been raining here this evening and turning to snow now--Predicting 4-6 inches and wind, so I moved the last of the cows out of the north hills and off the creek, down onto the river bottom hay meadows- so I won't have to be plowing snowdrifts to get them out....

Supposed to be heading southeast- thru Faster Horses and ranchers area- don't know if its going to get to you, Soap........

Soap- This is what a nice and enjoyable can quickly turn into out on the prairie, as you know..Wife took this off the north deck this morning while she was trying out her new camera....

I think its about done now- ended up with about 3 inches- but luckily no wind---Yet

They are predicting heavier amounts for south of us....

IM000016.jpg

We got our first snow Wednesday - - - started at about 8:00 AM and had 4" of wet heavy snow by lunch - - - - by 4:00 PM it had all melted.

I have mixed feelings. When the snow is deep I can make money plowing it. But on the other hand I would just as well do with out.

Latest posts