• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

a pasture full

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sw

Reaction score
Wednesday afternoon in the pasture I could see 39 head of elk, 19 mule deer and about 100 turkeys, could not get everybody into the picture as they would not hold still and for sure would not say "cheeeeese".

elkndeer.jpg

The only think missing is a couple of wolves so the pasture would be balanced and in tune with Mother Nature. Wonder what Mary from New Jersey would think about this :wink:

sw said:
Wednesday afternoon in the pasture I could see 39 head of elk, 19 mule deer and about 100 turkeys, could not get everybody into the picture as they would not hold still and for sure would not say "cheeeeese".

elkndeer.jpg

The only think missing is a couple of wolves so the pasture would be balanced and in tune with Mother Nature. Wonder what Mary from New Jersey would think about this :wink:

No the thing that is missing, is "me" and my ole Ruger,believe we could do a lil balancing :wink: ...................good luck

Just wondering how far those elk were when you took this picture.

Don't look like any of them see you.

That field is 1/2 mile from the house, a bunch of the cows looked up when I pulled in with the Ranger but they were not too scared. The 7x digital and 8x optical on the camera sure helps for pictures like that. They are out there again this morning, too bad we can't put sound on here, for some reason the bulls are still bugling. I bugled from the front steps in the dark and got four answers.

HAY MAKER said:
sw said:

elkndeer.jpg

No the thing that is missing, is "me" and my ole Ruger,believe we could do a lil balancing :wink: ...................good luck

Hay Maker that is more that one man can take care by himself so I better give you a hand with my Remington :lol:

Latest posts