• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

a question for Disagreeable

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nenmrancher

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
416
Reaction score
0
Location
north eastern new mexico
Disagreeable,

I do a lot of reading on this site and little posting, in everything I have read you are real good at pointing fingers and assessing blame but I have never seen you post a possible solution. Is this because you have no time to do anything but point out every flaw and fault of the world around you? If you dislike everything so much why not run for a politcal office and try to make some sort of difference. Do you have any real solutions to any of the problems that you post about? Besides the one thing that would have you dancing in the street(not having the current president). I see a lot of blame and bitterness in what you post and very little positive. Can you post anything positive or would that cause you to have a heart attack?
 

katrina

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
8,773
Reaction score
2
Location
East north east of Soapweed
Good question...... I've even offered her a one way ticket to any country she thinks is better and she won't take me up on it.... Imagine that!!!!
 

Disagreeable

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Messages
2,464
Reaction score
0
nenmrancher said:
Disagreeable,

I do a lot of reading on this site and little posting, in everything I have read you are real good at pointing fingers and assessing blame but I have never seen you post a possible solution. Is this because you have no time to do anything but point out every flaw and fault of the world around you? If you dislike everything so much why not run for a politcal office and try to make some sort of difference. Do you have any real solutions to any of the problems that you post about? Besides the one thing that would have you dancing in the street(not having the current president). I see a lot of blame and bitterness in what you post and very little positive. Can you post anything positive or would that cause you to have a heart attack?

Ah, another Bush junkie. When someone puts out informtion, backed by facts, that you don't like, don't discuss the information, instead attack them.

But I'll play.

In my opinion, the solution to Iraq is to get our troops out today. But the only person who can do that is the Commander in Chief, George W. Bush. Thus, I have no control over that solution, neither does Congress. This is Bush's war; he's the only one who can stop it.

Why would I want to run for office? Having and expressing an opinion are my right as an American citizen.

I can't find anything positive to post about the Iraqi war. I've challenged others here to do that and we'll discuss their posts, but what I get are insults and trash talking. The rest of my life is quite positive. My cows had grass this year and the calves are weaned. My life is good; but this war is wrong.
 

Disagreeable

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Messages
2,464
Reaction score
0
katrina said:
Good question...... I've even offered her a one way ticket to any country she thinks is better and she won't take me up on it.... Imagine that!!!!

Having lived in other countries, I can say that there is no country better. When I look at what Bush has done in his almost five years in office, it staggers my imagination! From a huge Federal surplus to a huge Federal deficit, lost allies, prisoners tortured.... But there's an electio next year. I encourage everyone to pay attention and vote.
 

nenmrancher

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
416
Reaction score
0
Location
north eastern new mexico
Disagreeable,

I am not a bush junkie, cant say that I agree with either party about much of anything. As for the war I really dont care one way or the other about who started it or over what. What I care about is supporting the troops and their families. Also I am sorry you took my questions as an attack I was just trying to get a sense of who you are and what makes you tick. I see a lot of what you and others here on this forum and some of the other forums post and see a lot of very bitter, sad people. I had to see if this persona that you and others put forth on this site is the real you or an alter ego. When I remarked that all you posted was negative remarks I was not meaning just about the war, but then after reading your response and looking at where you post and seem to spend most of your times I realized that the war is all you post about. It might be nice if you posted about other things in some of the other forums so that everyone can see that you have other things in your life as important to you.
AND NO I DO NOT MEAN THIS TO BE AN ATTACK, just a friendly suggestion from a person that does a lot of reading and little talking.
 

Disagreeable

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Messages
2,464
Reaction score
0
nenmrancher said:
Disagreeable,

I am not a bush junkie, cant say that I agree with either party about much of anything. As for the war I really dont care one way or the other about who started it or over what. What I care about is supporting the troops and their families. Also I am sorry you took my questions as an attack I was just trying to get a sense of who you are and what makes you tick. I see a lot of what you and others here on this forum and some of the other forums post and see a lot of very bitter, sad people. I had to see if this persona that you and others put forth on this site is the real you or an alter ego. When I remarked that all you posted was negative remarks I was not meaning just about the war, but then after reading your response and looking at where you post and seem to spend most of your times I realized that the war is all you post about. It might be nice if you posted about other things in some of the other forums so that everyone can see that you have other things in your life as important to you.
AND NO I DO NOT MEAN THIS TO BE AN ATTACK, just a friendly suggestion from a person that does a lot of reading and little talking.

My apologies for putting you with the Bush groupies. I should have been more careful.

I used to post fairly often on the Bull Session page and came over here one day last year. At that time many people on this board thought that George W. Bush's poop didn't smell. I disagreed strongly and, thus, chose my "handle." My focus has always been the Iraqi war, especially what it's doing to the Army.

Don't take this personally, but I'm not interested in sharing my life with people on this site. I do have a life and am not able to get here every day for as long as I'd like. I don't believe that who I am matters in discussions on the Iraqi war as long as I can support my claims and I'm pretty careful about making claims. Truth is truth and facts are facts. Opinions and spin are opinions and spin no matter who posts them here on this board. I don't care where or who you are, I'll try to evaluate your comments more carefully in the futre.

PS: if you look at what this war is costing you in tax dollars and you might decide you should get more interested. Or if you look at how your tax dollars are being spent in Iraq, you might get more interested.
 

Latest posts

Top