• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A quick visit.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tap

Reaction score
Just stopping in briefly to say hi to my old friends here. Lots of trying weather this year, but I think we might make green grass if we don't have any more snow storms.

Greetings from NW SD.

Tap

Tap said:
Just stopping in briefly to say hi to my old friends here. Lots of trying weather this year, but I think we might make green grass if we don't have any more snow storms.

Greetings from NW SD.

Tap
:) Hi Tap,you guys have been getting terrible weather,sure hope all's going well for you on that special home of yours. You could stop in more often and post some pics,I miss those....

I hope you weren't getting lots of calves during these storms. Did you get your tooth fixed? Seems like I read something about a little mishap. Take care of yourself. :wink:
neuman.jpg

Cal said:
I hope you weren't getting lots of calves during these storms. Did you get your tooth fixed? Seems like I read something about a little mishap. Take care of yourself. :wink:
neuman.jpg

I borrowed a neighbors horse one day last fall, and the dirty bugger bucked, reared back, and bashed 3 of my teeth back. I have kept them all so far, but they are "dead" and will never be right. You can't tell by looking, but it was sure no fun at the time. Of course those racket boxes you ride never have any wrecks. 8) :wink:

I have too much going on in my life right now to be reliable here, but I did miss you guys and wanted to say hi.

Hi Tap...

Good to "see" you. I miss your posts here.

Yes, hasn't our winter weather been wonderful? But, we need to remember we will have green grass and water; two things we are often short of West River.

Sorry to hear about your horse mishap. I hope it doesn't cause you too many problems down the road.

Happy Easter to you and your family.

Cheers---

TTB :wink:

Hey stranger...I know you've been taking pictures all this time and probably have tons to post here! Hope everything is going good for ya,,despite the nasty weather weather we've all had to endure...Good to hear from ya...

Hey Tap,

Good to hear from you, hope everything is going well at your place. As the others have said stop in and visit once in a while.

Take care and dont borrow no more horses.

Tap said:
Cal said:
neuman.jpg

I borrowed a neighbors horse one day last fall, and the dirty bugger bucked, reared back, and bashed 3 of my teeth back. I have kept them all so far, but they are "dead" and will never be right. You can't tell by looking, but it was sure no fun at the time. Of course those racket boxes you ride never have any wrecks. 8) :wink:

I have too much going on in my life right now to be reliable here, but I did miss you guys and wanted to say hi.
Tap, sorry about your mishap. Hope you don't have too many problems with those teeth, but it could have been worse. Maybe you better get one of those bicycle helmets and mouth guards to wear until you find a safer means of transportation. :p :lol:

Hi Tap. So nice to hear from you.
I went by your place yesterday and back by today. My, My. You have
lots of snow.

I've been thinking of calling you, but I know you must be busy and
then tired.

Come back when you can stay longer!! :p
We miss you.

Hope your calving went okay. We didn't get near the snow you did
and we were still too darn busy. :shock: :p :wink:

Latest posts