• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A Quiz for Redriver

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Kato

Reaction score
redriver.. a quiz to see if you're really from Manitoba. I have my doubts......

1. What's Sylvia's last name? What is her job?

2. How much does an average social ticket cost?

3. Where is the BDI?

4. Who owns the Salsbury House?

5. What happened to the guy picking plums in his yard a couple of weeks ago?

6. Here's a southeast Manitoba question. Where did people from Steinbach go to drink beer?

7. What did Nick and Number One Son sell?

Only if you can answer these questions will I believe you are from Manitoba. I bet TimH can answer them... Except maybe the one about Steinbach, you'd have to live in southeastern Manitoba to know that one. But since you're from southeastern Manitoba it shouldn't be a problem, right???

What? YOu think redriver is a "plant"? Now, that is TOO funny.

Can't wait to see the outcome of this :shock: :shock:

As usual ole red sniveler is a no show when it comes time to anti up,so let me have a go at it.

Kato said:

1-a her last name is Smith she runs a boarding house on 5th street.
2a-$3
3. Where is the BDI?
3a- saskatchewan,thats short for big dummie the instigator
4a-A mean female midget from saskatchewan
5a- he was hospitalized after he was attacked by a rabid skunk
6. Here's a southeast Manitoba question. Where did people from Steinbach go to drink beer?
6a-Montana,they were tired of getting the runs from that canuckle head beer.
7a-raffle tickets,as to the tallest female midget in saskatchewan.
Only if you can answer these questions will I believe you are from Manitoba. I bet TimH can answer them... Except maybe the one about Steinbach, you'd have to live in southeastern Manitoba to know that one. But since you're from southeastern Manitoba it shouldn't be a problem, right???

HAY MAKER said:
As usual ole red sniveler is a no show when it comes time to anti up,so let me have a go at it.

Kato said:

2a-$3
3. Where is the BDI?

DUMB ASS

Big Muddy rancher said:
HAY MAKER said:

Kato said:

2a-$3
3. Where is the BDI?

DUMB ASS

Oh, come on. That was kind of funny! Also, he proved HE wasn't redriver! Didn't get any of the answers right! Did he? :?

Not a one! :dunce: Not that he really tried anyway. :D

Come on redriver .. we're waiting! 8)

We'll give it a week, declare redriver as Nebrusker, and then I'll give the answers.

Final jeopardy question ... for Haymaker to have fun with ...

"What happens to the suckers in Westbourne every spring?"

Kato said:
Not a one! :dunce: Not that he really tried anyway. :D

Come on redriver .. we're waiting! 8)

We'll give it a week, declare redriver as Nebrusker, and then I'll give the answers.

Final jeopardy question ... for Haymaker to have fun with ...

"What happens to the suckers in Westbourne every spring?"

HOT DAMN!!!!!!!!! I know this one,what you call suckers is what are called tadpoles here in the south.yall catch em in ditches to use for fish bait,catch a big ole pike.
and down here we use em as cat fish bait.
................good luck

Haymaker, I don't think that is right. We call them tadpoles here too.

Suckers are a fish!

Besides that I think Kato was thinking you might have a comment on our Canadian hussies, when it came to this question!

redriver is probably looking on a map to find which part of Canada Manitoba is in (or to find Canada on a map) before doing his research

If he is lucky he will be able to use this information in a school project.

Murgen said:

Suckers are a fish!

Besides that I think Kato was thinking you might have a comment on our Canadian hussies, when it came to this question!

Damn! I thought she was talking bout fishing,and she was talking about canadian hussies? :D .............good luck

Fishing, trolling, with an outboard, beer in hand. That's what Manitoba is about. :D

The fishing is pretty good too. :shock: :D :D

HAY MAKER said:
Murgen said:

Suckers are a fish!

Damn! I thought she was talking bout fishing,and she was talking about canadian hussies? :D .............good luck

Well if that is the case then I'd say Texas suckers are probably making dates with Haymaker. :wink: No wait not even a sucker is that desperate. :lol:

Haymaker, you're closer to being right than you think. I was talking about fish. Not hussies. :wink:

Suckers are butt ugly fish, I'm not sure what their proper name is, but up here they are suckers because of their bottom feeding habits. They spawn in the spring, and come up the Whitemud River by the thousands. You can actually catch them with your hands if you are of a mind to do something like that. :? :shock: Locals don't eat 'em, but apparently according to the old timers, they make a pretty decent canned fish that is a lot like salmon if you know how to do it right. That still wouldn't be enough to make me try them though. They really are ugly!

Now I have to go and figure out a new Final Jeopardy question for redriver now that Mr. Smartypantshaymaker has finished this one off. :p

But then again, maybe we won't need a Final Jeopardy question if redriver has too much trouble googling the answers to the quiz. :wink:

Kato said:
Haymaker, you're closer to being right than you think. I was talking about fish. Not hussies. :wink:

Suckers are butt ugly fish, I'm not sure what their proper name is, but up here they are suckers because of their bottom feeding habits. They spawn in the spring, and come up the Whitemud River by the thousands. You can actually catch them with your hands if you are of a mind to do something like that. :? :shock: Locals don't eat 'em, but apparently according to the old timers, they make a pretty decent canned fish that is a lot like salmon if you know how to do it right. That still wouldn't be enough to make me try them though. They really are ugly!

Now I have to go and figure out a new Final Jeopardy question for redriver now that Mr. Smartypantshaymaker has finished this one off. :p

But then again, maybe we won't need a Final Jeopardy question if redriver has too much trouble googling the answers to the quiz. :wink:

Kato dont waste too much time on questions for red sniveler he aint gonna show.Why he thinks its necessary to cuss every body is hard to figger,When are you gonna post some more pic's of them pink nose cattle
that last one you posted is exactly what every body wants,plus I think you oughta post a picture of "Kato" I wanna see what she looks like.....................good luck :D

Kato said:
In the meantime, shall we declare redriver to be a non-Manitoban? I'm still leaning toward the Nebrusker in a new Hat theory myself. :wink:

Oh NO, you ain't putting redriver on us...we got enough like him down here!

Kato,

I knew the answer to the sucker question, alot of ppl come here to get these fish. One asian family drove the wrong way and stopped to ask the husband how to get back to the highway. They had the TRUNK full. NO bags barrels....just tossed in the trunk :shock:

Jessie said:
Kato,

I knew the answer to the sucker question, alot of ppl come here to get these fish. One asian family drove the wrong way and stopped to ask the husband how to get back to the highway. They had the TRUNK full. NO bags barrels....just tossed in the trunk :shock:

Not a car you would want to buy used. :cry2: :gag: :cowboy:

I only live two provinces away and can't get one answer :???: Was wondering if anyone thought it strange... about the time Cattleco said Goodbye that redriver also hasn't been heard from???? Just an observation :evil:

Latest posts