• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A summary of my week...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Angus Cattle Shower

Reaction score
Saturday: Sparks came out of computer moniter and we ordered a new computer (ours is a 98 model and we can't use the new camera on it)
Sunday:Got ready for ski trip
Monday: Went skiing and Dad fell on a Black Diamond fter I went down with no errors 8) and he bruised a rib.
Tuesday: Loaded three Semi's and got the 700 stuck, so had to shovel for another 1/2 hour
Wednesday: Shoveled two semi's full of the grain pile. Dad pushed grain up with the workbull and I shoveled. Ran to the porch to shoot at a coyote and I cut my foot to the bone. The coyote was lucky. Caught up to the coyote on the 700 and chased him off our property and the neighbor and I set up a plan and shot him.
Thursday:Lost 2 calves in the cold within 1/2 hour of when we went out (1 hour intervals)
Friday:Butcherd a pig
Saturday: Snowmobiled
Sunday: Baby sat and snowmobiled.

I bought a cow that was bred for the 17th but she isn't showing many signs so we think that the semen diddn't catch, and was bred by his bull three weeks later.

Latest posts