• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A summer home for Haymaker

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
Thought he would feel right at home.

TripSouth075.jpg

Haymaker are you so over come with excitement that your speachless? I was booting down the hiway when I saw the sign and just knew that you would want to live here. Being in North Dakota it would be kinda chilly in the winter but it would be fine for the summer for that old thin Texas blood.

It's a nice queit area so you wouldn't be bothered much by tourist and the like. It would be a little far to drive home from the bar after a few to many so you might just have to stay on the front porch and drink. Oh wait you do that now so it won't be much of a change. :cowboy:

My bloods to thin to live that far north,besides I dont like prarie dogs................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
My bloods to thin to live that far north,besides I dont like prarie dogs................good luck
\
But prairie dogs are just the right size to shoot wit that 223. If you find a colony to build your house beside you could sit on the front porch and shoot from there. We know you don't shoot very good so you would never run out of something to shoot at. :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
HAY MAKER said:
\
But prairie dogs are just the right size to shoot wit that 223. If you find a colony to build your house beside you could sit on the front porch and shoot from there. We know you don't shoot very good so you would never run out of something to shoot at. :cowboy:

I traded my 223 ,kicked to hard,besides I spend most my time courting hussies,I aint got a lot of time for hunting,that's why I shoot a single shot rifle.........................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
HAY MAKER said:
\

I traded my 223 ,kicked to hard,besides I spend most my time courting hussies,I aint got a lot of time for hunting,that's why I shoot a single shot rifle.........................good luck

Yea when you get to yourage you get kinda feeble. Did you trade that 223 in on a Red Rider. :cowboy:

reader (the Second) said:
Man Haymaker, your wife is gonna chop off your computer keyboard loving fingers if she catches you going on and on about hussies.

R2,it would be impossible for "my" wife to catch me at anything............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Man Haymaker, your wife is gonna chop off your computer keyboard loving fingers if she catches you going on and on about hussies.

R2,it would be impossible for "my" wife to catch me at anything............good luck

An eye for an eye Haymaker (pay back for your PM to me):

My sympathy if she has passed on,
My congratulations to her, if she left you,
and if you've never had one, (a wife) - I certainly understand why.

S.S.A.P. said:
HAY MAKER said:

OWW- OUCH :lol: :lol: :lol:

S.S.A.P. said:
HAY MAKER said:

Well damn,it took you long enough to get mad,sides all I said was you were always on the wrong side of the issuses............good luck

Latest posts