• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A tool,or just another gimmick ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

OldDog/NewTricks said:
Choclab said:
HAY MAKER said:
You know that ole foulmouthed,was cussin me and Oldtimer for no reason,Oldtimer seems to have forgot about it,but not me,I dont like foulmouths especially women,Hooks is tryin to be cute.............and HAY MAKER is just tryin ta defend himself.

Hooks is wimmin folk??? LOL!!!..... makes sense now.

My kind of MAN?? NOT :mad: Stood-up to some little gal-Bully and made her Wimp-out

Now Brag About :roll:

Okay people... I'm lost in this mini drama.... is Haymaker saying Hooks is cute?, and why is he referring to himself in the 3rd person? and Choclab what are you trying to say about "wimmin folk"? and OD/NT, i don't get your comment at all.. who is the gal-Bully?
could someone unravel this plot for me.... cliff notes version please, we have baseball practice tonight 8) 8)

Yanuck said:
OldDog/NewTricks said:
Choclab said:
Hooks is wimmin folk??? LOL!!!..... makes sense now.

My kind of MAN?? NOT :mad: Stood-up to some little gal-Bully and made her Wimp-out

Okay people... I'm lost in this mini drama.... Get in line!! :D is Haymaker saying Hooks is cute?, Beats me but I bet Hooks is kinda cute though!! :wink: :wink: and why is he referring to himself in the 3rd person? Again...who knows??? :???: and Choclab what are you trying to say about "wimmin folk"? YEAH???? :x :x :wink: :wink: and OD/NT, i don't get your comment at all.. who is the gal-Bully?
could someone unravel this plot for me.... cliff notes version please, we have baseball practice tonight 8) 8) GOOD LUCK![/quote]

kolanuraven said:
Yanuck said:
OldDog/NewTricks said:

Okay people... I'm lost in this mini drama.... Get in line!! :D is Haymaker saying Hooks is cute?, Beats me but I bet Hooks is kinda cute though!! :wink: :wink: and why is he referring to himself in the 3rd person? Again...who knows??? :???: and Choclab what are you trying to say about "wimmin folk"? YEAH???? :x :x :wink: :wink: and OD/NT, i don't get your comment at all.. who is the gal-Bully?
could someone unravel this plot for me.... cliff notes version please, we have baseball practice tonight 8) 8) GOOD LUCK![/quote]
Yup,Hooks is a VERY cute American Cowboy.Greg and I are Honored to "know" him through his kindness to our little niece.

So Haymaker leave him outta your bullscrap drunkin brawls

You canuckleheads have more alias's than my cow dogs have fleas,wear out one with your profanity,then dream up another,I have to say yall come up with some good ones every now and then,ole big dummie from big beaver latest, is prarie queen or prarie flower,depending on what mood he is in. :D :D
good luck

HAY MAKER said:
You canuckleheads have more alias's than my cow dogs have fleas,wear out one with your profanity,then dream up another,I have to say yall come up with some good ones every now and then,ole big dummie from big beaver latest, is prarie queen or prarie flower,depending on what mood he is in. :D :D
good luck

Sober up. :roll:

Big Muddy rancher said:
HAY MAKER said:
good luck

Sober up. :roll:

So,you are tryin ta deny you are prarie flower?? :D :D :D
good luck

How old is this gelding ????????????????????????????????????
PalominoGelding.jpg

good luck[/img]

hey folks, this is gettin pretty silly..........how's about I apologize to Haymaker & Chocolate for steppin on their toes and we forget about it.....

I expressed my opinion on a couple deals and if that ruffled some feathers, my apologies.............but there's no need to be bring in abunch of other folks into my doings...................

I'm not Mrs. G, nor am I a gal and I'm not some wanna be gunsel who don't know one end of a horse from the other...........

Hooks said:
hey folks, this is gettin pretty silly..........how's about I apologize to Haymaker & Chocolate for steppin on their toes and we forget about it.....

I expressed my opinion on a couple deals and if that ruffled some feathers, my apologies.............but there's no need to be bring in abunch of other folks into my doings...................

I'm not Mrs. G, nor am I a gal and I'm not some wanna be gunsel who don't know one end of a horse from the other...........

I would say,that's mighty nice of you,and I also apologize to any and everyone that may have been offended by my behavior,with the exception of one foulmouth,the fact that an apology was never offered for the undeserved profanity...............tells me I am right on,with my opinion of her.
good luck

PS good idea Hooks lets move along...........now expert how old is the gelding :D

Choclab said:
Thanks....I see ALOT of horses. He's a nice looking gelding

Yes he is,but he aint mine,an old horse trader owns him,horse really dont know anything,I dont think he has ever seen a cow,but he is a good lookin trail horse...................good luck

Latest posts