• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

AAAAACCCCKKKK!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Angus Cattle Shower

Reaction score
Dang cold kept me in bed for the last two days. It was BAAAD!!! Watch out and bundle up so you don't catch it. I got it when we were fishing and my leg went thru the hole an I was only wearing shoes cause we were just drilling holes and clearing snow. Caught a nice one thru that hole, the only fish caught there all week!

Take is from a mom.....okay, and a nurse, too.....drink lots and lots of fluids (water is best, but about anything will do) and a healthy dose of chicken noodle soup won't hurt, either (yes, research has shown that his homegrown remedy really does work, folks :wink: )...also, LOTS of rest...trying to push yourself before you are up to it will only hurt you and prolong the illness in the end!! Becareful, folks....influenza is out there and many states are having "outbreaks" already...had a few confirmed cases inour little town this year.. thank goodness my family got the flu-mist!!!
Good luck, ACS!!! Take care and get better!! :D

I havent been feeling great for the last two weeks. Sont know if its a flu bug or that Im just rundown. Gonna have to take it easy for a bit.

Buckley's has this wide range of commercials that always end with, "Buckley's - it tastes awful, and it works."

And it's true, Tibbs. It's good stuff. Mixes well with just about anything too.lol If ya know what I mean.

Wife saw me puttin it in the coffee one day, just shook her head and said it wasn't the Buckley's chasin off the cold, the cold just got disgusted with my diet. :wink:

I'll sell you a bottle for $1500 CDN ($77.23 US), and throw in a complimentary 3yr. old Galloway bull. I could deliver this Cure-All Combo Pack for a minimal fee(biscuits and gravy) as long as I can sneak past the border patrol, and the porch patrol at home. Actually, I'd rather take my chances with the border patrol.lol :wink:

Latest posts