• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Abortion in SD on ballot

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
South Dakota voters will have a chance to decide the abortion issue.

""While the South Dakota legislature refused to let voters have their say on this important issue, we will offer them that chance," said Dr. Maria Bell, the official sponsor of the petition drive. "We are so proud and humbled today, to announce that 37,846 South Dakota voters have signed the petitions and are calling for the repeal of this extreme ban on abortions," Bell continued."

By the way, they only needed 16,728 signatures. The law will be suspended until the voters have their say. So what do you think, South Dakotians, will voters affirm this total ban?

http://www.sdhealthyfamilies.org/

I find it odd that all the members of the right-to-life mafia are so afraid of this going to a vote. If my fine state is half as pro-life as they claim what harm is there in affirming that with a vote. But noooo for the last month there has been one letter to the editor after another begging people not to sign this petition. Now since it is going to be on the ballot I am sure I will be seeing the same letter writers telling everyone they will go to hell if they don't vote to keep the ban.

Sounds like we will have to go to SD to vacation this summer. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink:

Jinglebob said:
As long as you come when the bikers do, you will fit right in and no one will be the wiser. :wink:

Good thing I'm coming when the bikers do I'd hate to not fit in. :wink:

Latest posts