• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

About the photo contest

Help Support Ranchers.net:

We are limiting entries to 10 each week. I would take a lot of time running more threads and then putting them on a differnt thread for a vote-off. How would we do that in one week. If we try that, then we have to start the rules all over. It takes more time than you realize to post all the pictures, figure the winners and announce them. We need to keep this simple and fun, for cert as well as the rest of us. There will be plenty of time for all the photos to be seen.

And hey, folks. If you get a photo you want to share, it doesn't need to be in the contest. Just keep posting them at random like Soapweed does. We all love pictures, any time, any place. Just cuz we have a contest, doesn't mean every picture has to be in the contest.

Well, I goofed :oops: Obviously I was 'skimming' the posts cause I thought the rules had already changed - so I didn't send a picture :? Oh well, next time :)

Latest posts