• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

ACROSS THE OCEAN OF CORN

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Saddletramp

Reaction score
Jinglebob and I along with the great cowgirl poet and singer, Janet Parkhurst are heading east across the great American ocean of corn stubble to do a show in north east Iowa. 8) The town is New Hampton and it is my old home town from about thirty years ago. I think the statutes of limitations allows me to go back after all these years. A two night show and it's solded out for both nights. :lol: :lol: :wink:

With the great Jinglebob along it's possible we might have too much fun . Sooooo.... if that happens and we're not back by Sunday, maybe our Rancher.net family can send fresh horses. If we're not back by Wednesday please send bail money. :wink: :wink: :cboy:

If we ain't back by next weekend....... don't pay the ransom just call the President.

Have fun :!: I can't imagine you two needing bail money :wink:

If you have too much FUN, don't drive. Iowa law is a bear cat with that. What road are you taking across Iowa or are you taking interstate?

When you get to Sioux City, we are 40 miles NE of there. Have a great time!!!

I am SURE with the gift of words those two have they WILL NOT need bail money. LOL
Yall have a GREAT time bring back stories and PICS :D

I am proud to say that we did not need bail money, tho' it was starting to look like it a time or two. Mrs. Saddle Tramp and Mrs. Jinglebob, just about had too much fun! :shock:

No, it all went really well and we had a wonderful time and we will probably be back there to do it again. Funny how rarity sells. They ain't got many people back there who do what we do so we were treated as celebraties. We go to the towns and cities around here and we are treated as just a notch above bums! :lol:

We had sooooo much fun and laughed at silly things all the way out and back. My throat is sore and my belly huirts. Man, did we have a great time! :)

Glad you had a great time. I'm also thankful my fellow Iowans treated you well.

feeder said:
Glad you had a great time. I'm also thankful my fellow Iowans treated you well.[/quotThe treated us too well, but we sure got a lot of funny looks. Must not be used to seeing three handsome fellers with hats and boots on! :lol: 'Course it probably didn't help that we most of the time were laughing about something.

One of the group was a female poets husband and he is a real cutup and will do or say just about anything. Real friendly guy. Evidently most people back there are not used to a guy who walks into a place and says hello to everyone in there and will visit. :)

You realize Jinglebob that us Iowans aren't privileged to seeing the "real cowboys". I bet they thought you were some rustlers or someone up to no good.

Sounds like yall had a GREAT time. Waiting on the stories..........and pics....
You said Mrs & Mrs about needed bail hmmmm yall are rubbing off on them LOL

That one guy reminds me of ME LOL ran 6 cowboys out of a Hico Texas resturant all because I was laughing and talkign to everyone. NO I was NOT drunk I was having a good time guess they were sure how to handle a old city lady laughing. Have to say that was my FIRST trip to Texas so thats my story and I am sticking to it :p

Latest posts