• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Add image to post button

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I just clicked on "Add image to post" when the box came up I clicked on "Choose image" went to pictures and selected the picture I wanted and it showed up here,
No password or anything.

I changed where my pictures are to All Images, and it still didn't work. What can be the problem?
Starting to bug me. Could it have something to do with image files where I choose my pictures?
Says 'Pictures gif; jpeg;jpg;png. Or image files .bmp; gif;jpeg.
No IMG shows. I have never had this much trouble.
I used to post from 'post images'. :???: :? :(

When I go to Postimages, what I see is "Click to choose, copy & paste or drag & drop files anywhere". Should I
be using that somehow?

By using Red Robins picture I do see where I have a LOT of pictures in the Post Image Gallery. How do I get them over here?

Thanks BMR and Red Robin and Traveler.

Faster horses said:
I got this, but nothing with IMG

a>

There was some extra clutter in front of https and the
needed to be inserted. Click on quote to look at the setup.

How do I get rid of the clutter and find img? I knew I needed IMG, but could not find it. Where do I find it?
I feel so darn dumb. But I am going to preserve with help........thanks..........

I looked at the quote....still can't figure it out. :(
Nothing below the picture in my folder says anything about IMG. GRRR. :help:

Big Muddy rancher said:

I just clicked on "Add image to post" when the box came up I clicked on "Choose image" went to pictures and selected the picture I wanted and it showed up here,
No password or anything.
me too
I've got one of those granddaughters coming next month.

Faster horses said:
How do I get rid of the clutter and find img? I knew I needed IMG, but could not find it. Where do I find it?
I feel so darn dumb. But I am going to preserve with help........thanks..........

I looked at the quote....still can't figure it out. :(
Nothing below the picture in my folder says anything about IMG. GRRR. :help:
Don't go to the picture.

redrobin said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

No password or anything.
me too
I've got one of those granddaughters coming next month.

Shes a cutie. Lucky you!!

I'm wondering if there isn't something going on with my computer. A friend asked me to look at a horse on ranchworld.com and I can find the thumbnail, but can't get the picture to come up in order to watch the video. Guess I better call on my techie neighbor. Maybe he can solve some issues.

YEA!!!!

Techie neighbor came over and fixed the problem. AdBlock was installed and he thinks that was some of the problem, plus I am using Internet Explorer which is outdated. :shock:

Thank you all for trying to help me. All seems good now!

So here I go....posting pictures of the irrigated alfalfa from when we were in AZ. I guess the Saudi's own this alfalfa, send the hay to their country to feed milk cows, because they drink a lot of milk. Anyway, it was interesting. I'll try and post some more AZ pictures, since I couldn't before (no "add image to post").

House on the property:

The driver was most helpful:

Canal that carries the water:

I thought that I would give this a try. These are Silverton Falls just a few miles north of Banff, Alberta

A distance and close up of Takakkaw Falls in Yoho National Park near Field B,C.
Depending upon how it is measured, the drop is between 850 feet and 1250 feet.
The parking lot is about 1000 feet from the falls, and people can walk right to the bottom, but needless to say, they will get very wet from the mist!

Latest posts