• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

After 5 days riding fence

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
341412_245590168817832_1388891036_o.jpg

I am tuckered out....But after a hot bath and shave Im ready to howl.
Good luck

Hey there Mr Mini Pearl - ya still got your price tag hangin' on your stampede string!
... or is that your directions to get back home :p

S.S.A.P. said:
Hey there Mr Mini Pearl - ya still got your price tag hangin' on your stampede string!

Maybe it's a whistle to scare away the cougars and wolves.

Maybe it's a whistle to let the cougars know that the old lone wolf is on the prowl.

Lookin' good, Haymaker. You could almost pass as Willie Nelson's double. :)

Soapweed said:
S.S.A.P. said:

Maybe it's a whistle to let the cougars know that the old lone wolf is on the prowl.

Likely not a whistle, they both look windbroke.... :lol:

Glad to see you posting Hay Maker. Hope things are coming all right for you and yours.

If he is looking like Willie and dressing like Miss Pearl on a horse with more cleavage than Dolly, I'd guess his prowlin' days are over :D

Hey!!!!!, quit poking fun at ole cotton, he dont need an map to git home, finally some good costal/oats and clean water, no more pot hole watering for my ole hoss.

PS you better walk softly missy,might hafta git after you again :D
good luck

S.S.A.P. said:

What would you know bout stampede strangs, you git off those 20 year old fat mares and git your skinny behine on a horse you might need a string too. :D
good luck

S.S.A.P. said:
If he is looking like Willie and dressing like Miss Pearl on a horse with more cleavage than Dolly, I'd guess his prowlin' days are over :D

Yup, I would think you are now fair game.
good luck

Soapweed said:
S.S.A.P. said:

Well I am lookin a lil saddle wary but Ill clean up OK, I think :wink:
good luck

gcreekrch said:
Soapweed said:
S.S.A.P. said:

Likely not a whistle, they both look windbroke.... :lol:

Glad to see you posting Hay Maker. Hope things are coming all right for you and yours.

Thanks good to be around civilization again, damned tortillas and pintos is all I ate for damn near a week and ole cotton crab grass.
good luck

Latest posts