• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

After 8 Years of Silence

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Traveler

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=jgPbQZH8AQw

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/19/george-w-bush-emerges-bash-trump-nativism-cannot-wish-globalism-away/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29

Former President George W. Bush delivered a public repudiation of President Donald Trump's political identity, suggesting many aspects of the current administration are fueling division in the United States and around the world.

Doesn't that just tic you off??? :mad: He never said a word about Obama and now this about Trump. :mad:
I respected G.W. Bush but I think that was misguided. Today he has ZERO respect from me. :mad:

And besides that, I played the video and Bush looks like an old fool. Which is what he is. :x

I'm not saying everything Trump does is right. I wish he would just keep his mouth shut sometimes and we'd all
be better off, but he darn sure is trying to do what he said he would do.

I haven't played the video yet, but I do like that he and his wife work for good causes and aren't flaunting their wealth on show-off life style.

But it just seems that people who didn't have to do anything to earn their wealth, and it keeps on coming in no matter what they do, have a warped sense of what GOVERNMENT should do to 'help' those who are "in need" (which, for Dems, seems to mean "if we support you, you WILL vote D, imo and all too often that happens. Too few of 'the rich', and I'm not sure GWB is in this category, think all of us as taxpayers, should carry the load.

I say helping people to live a good life with little effort on their own part, too often limits their will to strive to live a quality life of purposeful work. Better a helping hand while truly needed, than a 'hand-out' with few limits and no end!

mrj

I never thought a lot of Dubya, but thought his speech was spot on. Couldn't argue with what he said.

DMhhroFUQAABdFp.jpg

The liberal media absolutely destroyed W, and he very seldom replied. He didn't have the fortitude to stand up to the Congressional Black Caucus and their lies, and we had the subprime meltdown. Buckwheat destroyed anything that was accomplished in Iraq and the Middle East, giving us ISIS, and Bush said nothing. Now he feels the need to trash Trump? Is he appealing to the other liberals and new world order globalists so maybe history won't treat him like a dog turd, the way he was treated by the leftists he's come to adore while in office? It wouldn't surprise me to find out one day that he took a few lessons on enriching himself from the Clintons. Yeah, George, thanks for setting us up for eight years of the Buckwheat regime......and maybe if you'd have signed an executive order so that insurance could have been purchased across state lines, and done a little something to deal with outlandish malpractice claims, we wouldn't have ever gotten to Obamacare, either, and those ~~100% premium increases.

Faster horses said:
Traveler: :clap:

Anyone who agreed with his speech is a globalist themselves.

Nonsense. Like I said, I never thought much of him as president but hard to argue with the points he made. Funny how the folks that worshiped his every move 8 or 10 years ago now find him so repugnant.

Bush didn't do anything for the conservatives in the US of A. Bush had the chance to make a difference for this country and passed the torch to obama. Obama did what his constituents wanted him to do, and with no help from the Congress, Bush had the support of both chambers and didn't do anything.

highgrit said:
Bush didn't do anything for the conservatives in the US of A. Bush had the chance to make a difference for this country and passed the torch to obama. Obama did what his constituents wanted him to do, and with no help from the Congress, Bush had the support of both chambers and didn't do anything.

Completely agree with that. But what does that have to do with the speech in question?

george-w-bush-bad-mouths.jpg

We've seen nationalism distorted into nativism – forgotten the dynamism that immigration has always brought to America.

Gee, I wonder why? It was much better when the southern border was wide open, and when Muslims could just come pouring in.

America is experiencing the sustained attempt by a hostile power to feed and exploit our country's divisions. According to our intelligence services, the Russian government has made a project of turning Americans against each other. This effort is broad, systematic and stealthy, it's conducted across a range of social media platforms. Ultimately, this assault won't succeed. But foreign aggressions – including cyber-attacks, disinformation and financial influence – should not be downplayed or tolerated. This is a clear case where the strength of our democracy begins at home. We must secure our electoral infrastructure and protect our electoral system from subversion.

Isn't it amazing? That's the reason we've been told that Hillary lost the election, besides other whining excuses.

This is Brad, the person challenged by silver on this very forum: " is there anything you can criticize bush on?" Well, obviously I was critical of many antifreedom bush issues. But bush has been revealed to be inleague with the worst of the antifreedom crowd - effing liberals. So bush couldn't find anything to mention about obama's politics of division in 8 years? I wish I could laugh at the absurdity of it all. But, now I guess I loved bush? More absurdity.

Never ever was a trump guy - I know him for the Democrat he's been the last 30 years, but trump hasn't sold out to the globalists. I see this as the primary liberty issue of our time. And, this is why there is such vitriol at the top of conventional media for trump. I'm impressed with the half of the population that is wise to media manipulation, and discouraged by the waddlers blindly parroting media manipulation points. Funny thing about the stupidest element, trump is a democrat - he's your guy.

As for anyone named bush? If you got something to say, let's talk about opium smuggling. If you got nothing to say, then keep it that way. The logic is pretty simple: if someone couldn't find reason to criticize Obama for "dividing the country" when Obama is a hall of famer at politics of division, truth is not their rudder.

Here's some of the dynamism W must like. I wonder if he could even pronounce it.
https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/10/somali-executed-canadian-terror-attack-entered-u-s-via-mexico/

Latest posts