• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

After a Day's Work

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hanta Yo

Reaction score
Hot Tubbing is the BEST!!

This is taken without flash (very good, IMO)

hottub1.jpg

This is taken w/flash (not so very good)

hottub2.jpg

We have the hot tub on the deck, 1/2 is exposed to weather, the other 1/2 is under the roof. We love to sit in it every day, 102 degrees in the winter, 99 degrees in the summer. Lately we haven't been sitting in it every day, I think we're missing company :?

Boy,that is a nice Hot Tub Hanta,I have never been in one but have heard about how you can control water temp & make it whirl pool ?,I bet that's mighty nice on a sore back,and here I was thinking you were roughing it in Montana,I can just see you sitting in that Hot Tub eating those chocolate turtles :D :D :D ................good luck

Yeah but..........at some point you hafta .....um.....well take yer clothes off and daggum it......it's cold outside..................then after sittin there in the hot tub, there comes a time when........ya gotta git out.....n daggum it ..it's cold outside.....

Your talkin to someone that freezes just gittin outta the shower...............and that's with the heater ON!!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Actually we have a hot tub too, never has been hooked up. Been sittin out in the storage room for a longggggggggggggg time. Maybe one of these days we'll get it hooked up and goin.

Ya know, considering what I pay per year for chiropractors, massage therapists, cortisone injections and doctor visits for the hubby, I have NO doubt that a hot tub would more than pay for itself!!! Heck, if I were able to get one, the hubby would never get OUT!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maple Leaf Angus said:
Jinglebob said:
I guess I'll just have to throw my swimmin' trunks in when I come to visit? :lol:

SWIMMING TRUNKS? Y'mean we need swimming trunks?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes, MLA....especially in front of the children....don't wanna have to pay for years of therapy, do ya??? :wink:

HAY MAKER said:
Boy,that is a nice Hot Tub Hanta,I have never been in one but have heard about how you can control water temp & make it whirl pool ?,I bet that's mighty nice on a sore back,and here I was thinking you were roughing it in Montana,I can just see you sitting in that Hot Tub eating those chocolate turtles :D :D :D ................good luck

Yes, feels good on a sore back, 'specially after a day of wrestling calves at branding (I'm too OLD for that) :!: The turtles I stay away from, add all those lbs. (LOVE 'EM THO) :wink:

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Yeah but..........at some point you hafta .....um.....well take yer clothes off and daggum it......it's cold outside..................then after sittin there in the hot tub, there comes a time when........ya gotta git out.....n daggum it ..it's cold outside.....

Your talkin to someone that freezes just gittin outta the shower...............and that's with the heater ON!!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Actually we have a hot tub too, never has been hooked up. Been sittin out in the storage room for a longggggggggggggg time. Maybe one of these days we'll get it hooked up and goin.

It's only a few feet from the door, it's hard going in, but once you're in it for awhile and get out you're warm enough to get back in the house. What I don't like is during a snowstorm and I have to put my bare feet in the snow going in :?

ranchwife said:
Ya know, considering what I pay per year for chiropractors, massage therapists, cortisone injections and doctor visits for the hubby, I have NO doubt that a hot tub would more than pay for itself!!! Heck, if I were able to get one, the hubby would never get OUT!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ranchwife,

When we calved in the spring, we decided not to sit in it too often because after sitting in the hot tub you sleep like the dead and miss the alarm that wakes you up for night checking. For some reason the kids never really developed an appreciation for it, all they wanted to do was swim (not much room), or put on their snorkel and goggles and move around under water. One night I thought it strange that all 3 sons wanted to sit in the hot tub, and went out to check on them (it was summertime and the blinds are closed so I have to open the door) and they had GIRLS in there with them :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: The girls musta been hiding in the grainery or somewhere :???:

Hanta Yo said:
ranchwife said:

Ranchwife,

When we calved in the spring, we decided not to sit in it too often because after sitting in the hot tub you sleep like the dead and miss the alarm that wakes you up for night checking. For some reason the kids never really developed an appreciation for it, all they wanted to do was swim (not much room), or put on their snorkel and goggles and move around under water. One night I thought it strange that all 3 sons wanted to sit in the hot tub, and went out to check on them (it was summertime and the blinds are closed so I have to open the door) and they had GIRLS in there with them :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: The girls musta been hiding in the grainery or somewhere :???:

Wayyyyy to funnnnnny!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Not the I would have ever done something like that.... :oops: :oops: :wink:

It's a Dimension One "Vision" Spa, (Chairman II) there is a website - www.d1spas.com. We got this in Billings, MT, was in the showroom, got a good deal on it about 6-7 years ago, but brand new is pretty expensive. This one has a lounger (get jets from your toes to your neck), will hold 6 people (we've had more), is programmable and is just plain neat. Most of our neighbors who sat in ours now own a hot tub of their own. :)

Tonight,after three long days of crazy wind my muscles are CRYING for a hot tub!!I will tell Greg to read this thread,maybe the hint will get to him 8)

Mrs.Greg said:
Tonight,after three long days of crazy wind my muscles are CRYING for a hot tub!!I will tell Greg to read this thread,maybe the hint will get to him 8)

Good for you, WHEN you get one, you will never regret it.......... 8) 8) :D

Mrs.Greg said:

If you want to try before you buy, it sounds like there is one in South Central Montana that is under-used! :)

Latest posts