• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

After Ranching, Then What?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

If Gcreek doesn't reply for a few weeks, I hope y'all have to courtesy to let him heal up from the complete butt kicking laid on him by Miss Debbie.

I already gamble too much just having cattle. Joe Biden has managed to open a brothel since he's been in office and treats us all like we work there. I would like to go up to the Bar and put a few beers on Gcreeks tab. I'd rather everyone was fully clothed though. 🤠

I don't want to wade into an argument, but as to the original question, my answer is, on the box plan. As in when they close the lid on mine, meanwhile I think I've been retired for a long time.

If Gcreek doesn't reply for a few weeks, I hope y'all have to courtesy to let him heal up from the complete butt kicking laid on him by Miss Debbie.

I already gamble too much just having cattle. Joe Biden has managed to open a brothel since he's been in office and treats us all like we work there. I would like to go up to the Bar and put a few beers on Gcreeks tab. I'd rather everyone was fully clothed though. 🤠
You can wear dark glasses…….

Latest posts