• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Agman, SH, and MRJ

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rancher

Reaction score
What do you think of this statement?

AMI-"It's time for these producers to stop focusing on their growing bank accounts and start focusing on the mothers and children that are struggling to afford beef."

rancher said:

AMI-"It's time for these producers to stop focusing on their growing bank accounts and start focusing on the mothers and children that are struggling to afford beef."

I believe that comment is just plain "stupid" and misleading. It ranks right in with some of the foolish R-Calf statements.

agman said:
rancher said:

I believe that comment is just plain "stupid" and misleading. It ranks right in with some of the foolish R-Calf statements.

You're gettin smart in your old age agman,can you quote some of those foolish R CALF statements?...............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
You're gettin smart in your old age agman,can you quote some of those foolish R CALF statements?...............good luck

Why should I, you do a good job of cut and paste. BTW, their foolish and unsupported comments are too numerous to list!!

Rancher,

That statement is just as ridiculous as R-CULT suggesting that Canadian beef is unsafe.

First, current cattle prices have more to do with increased consumer demand than decreased Canadian imports. Second, who says that producer checkbooks are any less important than consumer checkbooks.

Stupid statement all the way.

~SH~

smalltime said:
Which mothers and children are they refering to?

The one's working for minimum wages! Agman is convinced they will spend their last dime on beef. I think they'll spend it on Tofu. :wink:

I suppose that, if in the history of cattle sales in North America, that the producer had any say at all in the price of his product there could at least be a debate about the subject. But as long as we all sell on the open market we have no more controll of the price of beef than the mothers and children struggling to afford it. So not only is it a mean spirited statement, it is uneducated and ignorant.

Another thing that makes the statement so ridiculous is that nobody is forced to buy beef when they have pork and poultry as cheaper alternatives in most meat cases.

~SH~

Mike said:
smalltime said:
Which mothers and children are they refering to?

The one's working for minimum wages! Agman is convinced they will spend their last dime on beef. I think they'll spend it on Tofu. :wink:

Mike don't make the mistake or trying to interpert what I say without knowing the facts. That makes you look kinda silly. I did not say they would spend their last dime on beef as you claim I said. For many it may be the first time they can spend a dime on beef - get the point.

rancher said:

rancher, thanks for caring what I think about anything!

Obviously, taken at face value, it is a foolish statement.

What I would like to know, is where did you see it and did you reply or point out the unfairness of the remark to the lady?

MRJ

MRJ- it was in a post I made earlier that AMI put out. Yes, I care for your view point. You do have some good ones that gets me to thinking.

Thanks rancher.

Was it on the meatingplace website? I looked as much as I had time for and didn't see it.

MRJ

Mike said:
I'm just bringing the subject back to the top again for all to see. :mad: :mad: :mad:

For what purpose, Mike?

My guess is the lady knows full well by now just how foolish she was to make such a statement! And so do most on this website, apparently.

MRJ

MRJ said:
Mike said:
I'm just bringing the subject back to the top again for all to see. :mad: :mad: :mad:

For what purpose, Mike?

My guess is the lady knows full well by now just how foolish she was to make such a statement! And so do most on this website, apparently.

MRJ

Just so you will read it one more time! :wink: There you go, you did it again.

My, but you are easily entertained today! Hope you have fun and learn something, too, maybe on another thread or two.

MRJ

MRJ said:
Mike said:

For what purpose, Mike?

MRJ

MRJ-what lady? It was a news release that AMI put out. I was the one that posted it, not a foolish lady. Don't know where the lady comes in at.
Reading glasses help some people. :D

Latest posts