• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Agman, you missed my point

Help Support Ranchers.net:

RobertMac

Reaction score
RobertMac wrote:

The answer..."Packers made record profits in the domestic, U.S., market in 2003 due to exceptional growth in beef demand, plus 8% that year. Your assumption that those record profits were the sole result of the border being closed is just simply wrong."

The extra..."Sorry bud, but your total ignorance is on display once again. You just don't get it do you? You just keep looking for some justification of your failed position. You are just wrong, have the integrity to admit it. The only thing my data has provided is clear evidence of how silly and phony your position is. The same position that you now say you cannot prove. If you have no proof of your position where does that leave you? STUFFED!!!!!!!!"

And you wonder why people say you rub them the wrong way?
Relax and have a cool one, Agbuddy

agman wrote:

With all due respect to you Robert I will not enter a gun fight with a knife. I have said previously that I will respond in kind. If someone chooses to play this way I will accommodate them although that is certainly not my preference.

I am curious why you are not concerned with someone who by his own admission cannot prove his allegations while I have provided facts to refute what claim he thinks he has. Recall he asked me to produce tha data which I did. Since then he has been dancing around a different view of the data each time. Did you not take notice? What does that say about you RM?

He certainly fits the R-Calf mold. Accusation and blame with no supporting facts. As an R-Calf member yourself I can see why you come to his defense-facts be damned. Are you still wondering why the Ninth circuit buried the Montana ruling-all accusationa and no facts? Does that sound familiar? Who benefits from misinformation and who gets harmed? If you choose to allow baseless allegations to go unchallenged that is your choice. There are good people out there who appreciate factual information and benefit from such. You have to decide which group you are in.

RobertMac wrote:

With all due respect to you, Agman, you missed my point. Tell me how your response to me was a "response in kind" ? I haven't presented a position on this thread one way or the other. You could give 'the answer' without the 'in kind extra'. You, of all people here, are least in need of responding in kind and that kind of response says more about you than the person you are responding to.

agman wrote:

Did my questions bother you; if so, why? They were legitimate questions to your commentary.

Agman, I started another thread because my post had nothing to do with the topic being discussed, but was about your (and SH's) debating tactics. Look at how much of your response that I parsed was about demeaning Randy and how much was the actual answer. If your facts are so powerful, you shouldn't have to point out how ignorant your opposition is. You, of all people with your knowledge, information access, and experience, should be the last in need of responding "in kind".

No, your questions (and comments) don't bother me...like water off a ducks back. :D

And yet, Rob, here you are "looking" for him. Pouring rain here again, today, I guess I'll get lunch and a "show" again today. I'm worried that Randy has committed sideways, we haven't heard from him yet today. Then again, where's SH. Think they "made up" and went shopping together? Left all us sheep to talk about notheing. Have a good day all!

I don't really like shopping Whitey. I was down talking with the only E.U. certified plant in Canada about taking some of our product into Holland.

The guy didn't really like it when I told him I only had a kindergarten education, but got over it when I brought out my wax crayon to write some notes. I guess he thought I was kidding around or something.

I heard a good one one a talk show on the way home. "The fabric of democracy is woven with difference of opinion. We don't always have to agree, but discussion is certainly our right.

Facts can only go so far before opinion comes into play, and nothing on this board is so black and white that it can be considered 100% factualy based.

~SH~ said:
Randy: "Facts can only go so far before opinion comes into play..."

What tips the jury's decision, facts or opinions?

~SH~

Depends on who gives them- When the facts are complex or unclear-Expert witness's are allowed to interpret the facts and testify to their opinions- which the jury then uses to make their decision....

Lies presented as facts sometimes work to persuade the uneducated on a subject too! Would we classify these as scare tactics OT?

Nice spin job OT!

With an unbiased jury, facts win over opinions every time.

That's why R-CULT continues to lose in court.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Nice spin job OT!

~SH~

And with expert witnesses their is usually always some "expert" that can be found to give opposite views if the incentives are right-- These are called pro (prostitute) experts.....

And with expert witnesses their is usually always some "expert" that can be found to give opposite views if the incentives are right-- These are called pro (prostitute) experts.....

And coming from an RCALF member, they know all too well about driving around the block or street corner, until they find their "pro"

Oldtimer said:
~SH~ said:
Nice spin job OT!

~SH~

Are you suggesting that R-Calf's expert witnesses or Dr Taylor who testified in the Pickett case for the plaintiffs did their work pro-bono. The fact is OT, you people select so-called experts who aren't so expert. Against real experts they get trounced as fact wins out over fiction.

Like I said, RCALF has picked their "pros" up from the corner, in Butte Montana.

"hey buddy, want to be an expert in a court case? "

"sure, wasn't doing anything anyway, just sipping on this bottle sent to me by some boot legger in Texas, named Haymaker"

Latest posts