• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Agood prank

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Fast Eddie

Reaction score
I thoght that ya'll would like this. I thought that it was a perfect sociology prank.

At a high School in Montana a group of high schoolers played
a prank on the school.

They let three goats loose in the school.

Before they let them go, they spray painted numbers on the
sides of the goats. 1, 2, and 4.

Local school administrators spent most of the day looking for # 3.

Fast are you again sharing some of your high school pranks? Somehow I see you being involved in this one.
Second thought we might want to try that where we work, I bet they shut the place down for a week looking for #3. LOL

I know a guy who mentioned it would be funny to load up a dead calf and drop it in someone else's calving lot. A guy might spend several hours looking for that #%$!& cow that lost her calf and won't own up top it! :p

Doug Thorson said:
I know a guy who mentioned it would be funny to load up a dead calf and drop it in someone else's calving lot. A guy might spend several hours looking for that #%$!& cow that lost her calf and won't own up top it! :p
We actually did that to a "buddy" of ours :D :D But that was after he painted the sheep greg had for dog training...FLORESANT ORANGE!! They say paybacks a B...was a ton of fun though.

THERE WAS A GOAT THAT KEPT SHOWING UP IN ALL MY GREAT UNCLES NEIGHBORS PASTURES SO THEY ALL DECIDED TO PUT IT IN HIS PASTURE A WEEK LATER HE SHOWED UP TO THE DOOR OF ALL OF HIS NEIGHBORS AND SAID HE HAD BUTCHERED AND THERE WAS MOR MEAT THAN HE HAD ROOM FOR AND GAVE THEM ALL MEAT. IT TOOK A FEW WEEKS BEFORE SOMEBODY WAS DOWN AT THE LOCKER PLANT AND ASKED ABOUT THE BEEF HE BROUGHT IN AND THE BUTCHER SAID HE DIDN'T BRING NO BEEF IN IT WAS A GOAT!!!

Latest posts