• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

All info on paul brandt is needed!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Angus Cattle Shower

Reaction score
I am doing an essay in ELA, and I can't find much info on his bio. his site has nothing, and I have some from CMT but I need to fill another page, and no tibbs, I can't make the font bigger, I already tried that. :wink: :roll: :twisted: Good luck.

Angus Cattle Shower said:
I am doing an essay in ELA, and I can't find much info on his bio. his site has nothing, and I have some from CMT but I need to fill another page, and no tibbs, I can't make the font bigger, I already tried that. :wink: :roll: :twisted: Good luck.

Well you have gotten some good linkes already but here's one more

http://www.thatscountry.com/artman/publish/article_2327.shtml

thanks all, they all really helped. Here's My essay.

Paul Brandt (b. Paul Rennee Belobersycky, July 21, 1972) was one of the Canadian country singers able
to take advantage of the massive success of Shania Twain and parlay a successful career for himself in America.
Brandt was born and raised Calgary, Alberta, where he sang gospel music and learned to play guitar as a child. During high school, he began playing local talent contests, singing his own songs. Most of his original material was directly inspired by neo-traditionalists like Dwight Yoakam and George Strait. Instead of pursuing country music as a full-time career, he decided to attend college and study nursing. For two years, Brandt went to college and practised as a pediatric nurse at Alberta's Children's Hospital. However, he continued to enter local talent contests and to place well in each event.
The turning point in Brandt's musical career came when he entered a national contest sponsored by the Canadian performance organization, SOCAN. At the contest, Brandt won first prize for Best Original Canadian Country Song with "Calm Before the Storm," and placed as the runner-up for Best Performance. The SOCAN competition was monitored by several insiders in the Nashville music community, and Warner Bros. expressed interest in signing the singer. A demo tape of Brandt's songs made its way to Reprise's Nashville office. Reprise arranged to see a showcase concert by Brandt and, following the show, the label signed the young singer.
After signing the record contract, Brandt moved to Nashville, where he recorded his debut album with producer Josh Leo, who had previously worked with Kathy Mattea and Alabama. Brandt's debut, "Calm Before the Storm," was released in June to critical acclaim and strong sales. Outside the Frame was released the next year, followed by both That's the Truth and A Paul Brandt Christmas: Shall I Play for You in 1999.
When Paul was a young songwriter, he sat on his porch making up songs about his dog, even though he diddn't have one at that young age yet. Now, at his home in Nashville, he has two dogs, a cat, and various fish, with the biggest named Hugh Mongous.

As a Calgary native and Albertan,you did a good job on your report about Paul,I'm a big fan....!!!!

Hey Angus Shower
You might try this

I write my papers then go back and insert Power Words-
Good for one Grade Point

Powerful Words for a Winning Resume
-- Compiled by V_Key

Whether it is your leadership skills, your ability to work with people or your creative talents, you need to use the right language to convey your credentials. Use active words like these to give your resume a power.

Abundance
Accelerated
Accomplished
Achieved
Achievement
Adapted
Advised
Affront - To Insult
Administered
Agri-Entrepreneurship- Educational Program
Alas - Used to express sorrow, regret, grief, compassion, or apprehension of danger or evil
Analyzed
alliteration n.
The repetition of the same sounds or of the same kinds of sounds at the beginning of words or in stressed syllables, as in "on scrolls of silver snowy sentences" (Hart Crane). Modern alliteration is predominantly consonantal; certain literary traditions, such as Old English verse, also alliterate using vowel sounds

Alliteration
The use of the same consonant at the beginning of each stressed syllable in a line of verse; "around the rock the ragged rascal ran" [syn: initial rhyme, beginning rhyme, head rhyme]
Approved
Application
Achievement
Application
Arranged
Assembled
Articulate

Budgeted
Built

Calculated
Completed
Conceived
Conducted
Coordinated
Created
Charity
Confidence
Creativity

Delegated
Design
Disarticulated disjoined Speach
Documentation
Delivered
Demonstrated
Designed
Developed
Devised
Directed
Draconian - Exceedingly harsh; very severe: a draconian legal code;
draconian budget cuts. Measures so severe that they were said to be written in letters of blood; hence, any laws of excessive rigor.
draconian legal code;
draconian (budget cuts. Measures so severe that were said to be written in letters of blood; hence, any laws of excessive rigor.)
Edited
Established
Estimated
Evaluated
Expanded
Educational
Effrontery - Brazen boldness;
Eligible
Energy
Enterprise
Entrepreneurship
Exceedingly harsh; very severe: a Exclusive
Exponentially

Fantastic
Formulated
Founded
Fantastic
Free
Freedom

Generated
Grace
Guidance

Happiness
Harmony
Headed
Health
Honesty

Improved
Implemented
Improvised
Increased
Initiated
Innovated
Inspected
Installed
Instituted
Interpreted
Introduced
Invented
Inktomi (after a native American word for spider)
Inspiration
Intelligence

Kindness

Launched
Led
Life
Love

Maintained
Managed
Mediated
Motivated
Memory
Methods
Millennium

New
Negotiated

Operated
Organized
Opportunities
Opportunity
Originated

Peace
Performed
Planned
Presented
Produced
Processed
Programmed
Proposed
Promoted
Provided
Persistence
Planned
Poise
Power
Power Phrases
Presumptuousness Going beyond what is right or proper; excessively forward.
Program
Purpose

Recognize
Recognized
Recruited
Redesigned
Reduced
Reorganized
Researched
Revised
Resourcefulness
Résumé

Scheduled
Serviced
Set up
Simplified
Sold
Solved
Started
Streamlined
Strengthened
Structured
Succeeded
Summarized
Superseded
Supervised
Supported
Secrets
Serenity
Strength
Success (fully)

Techniques
Tips
Traced
Traded
Trained
Transferred
Transformed
Translated
Trimmed

Uncovered
Unified
Updated
Used
Utilized

V¬ =V_Key
Vacated
Verified
Venture (s)
Vitality

Wisdom
Withdrew
Won
Worked
Wrote

Phrases I Like

"Deliberately Dense"
"This Millennium or Next"

For more information on writing winning resumes, check out these FastFocus articles:

Formatting Your Resume

Building the Perfect Resume

Latest posts