• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Alli (orlistat)

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I saw a doctor talking about it on the news right after it came out. If I remember correctly, she said that it worked so fast expelling fat from your system...that you'd better be sure there is 0 fat in your meals. ZERO. Or else you'd better take an extra set of clothes to work. :shock:

jigs said:
is this like the exlax diet?

pretty darned close, jigs!!!! ANY fat in your diet is quickly....err....uh...."expelled"!!! Yes, an extra set of "fruit of the looms" is not such a bad idea if you are taking this med!! Yes, it works (have not gotten quiet enough courage to try it myself, but have met folks who have), but there are some pretty serious side effects!! Like all weight loss "magic pills" the weight CAN (and WILL) come back when you stop taking the meds if you do not continue to follow a rigid diet and exercise program!!!

I spend most of my time in the Freightliner these days.....not a good spot for an "emergency"

Friend of mine tried a diet pill similar...or maybe the same....no matter, the results were basically the same. She had pizza the night before she started on the pills. Along about 10am she was on the phone callin her daughter to go to Walmart and buy her some new drawers and bring em to the office. Yes I said the office.....it hit her at work!!!!!!!

I used it and didn't have any problem at all. You can have no more than 10 or 11 grams of fat in your meal. I just made sure that I didn't go over, because, I didn't want any "treatment effects"!! The directions tell you to cut your fat intake a few days before you start on them, so if you follow the directions, you should't have a problem. Remember........if all else fails, read the instructions. Most of the people I know who have tried it had more trouble with constipation than anything else.

P.J.

Latest posts