• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Allow me to introduce you to Sandhusker

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Sandman: "Nowhere did I state that Creekstone was going to offer a disclaimer. I simply asked you if you would support testing if they did."

Sandman (previous): "How in the world can there be deception when the company has plainly made a public statement BSE tested does not mean BSE free and there would be a label on each package saying the same thing? WHERE IS THE DECEPTION?"

Did anyone see Sandman admit that he had clearly said what he claimed he didn't say? Of course not! Being the deceptive pathetic indivdual he is, he just hoped that it would disappear and nobody would notice. He gloats in taking money from a bet where I had to prove myself wrong yet he can't even admit he's wrong when there is no bet involved.

That's the difference between Sandman and myself.

~SH~

I can't believe I have to respond to something like this. :roll:

Does anybody other than SH think I need to explain myself?

SH, there are a lot of differences between you and I.

SH, post Sandhusker's whole post with the dates on it. Then do a cartwheel and a cheer.

Sandhusker said:

NO. No explanation necessary. ~SH~'s reading comprehension problem just keeps cropping up over and over.

It's almost as bad as a liberal judge's reading comprehension of the Packers and Stockyard Act.

ocm said:
Sandhusker said:

NO. No explanation necessary. ~SH~'s reading comprehension problem just keeps cropping up over and over.

It's almost as bad as a liberal judge's reading comprehension of the Packers and Stockyard Act.

And their characterization of the trial testimony.

Bill said:
Yes

If you'll read the string "An answer please, SH", you'll see that I presented the idea of labels on each package as a hypothetical to SH. At first he took it as intended, but now is trying to make up something that isn't. :roll: Kinda makes you think about why he would do that, doesn't it?

You'll also notice that SH claims that a company making a bold statement about what testing means (which Creekstone has already) and putting labels explaining what BSE testing means on each package (my hypothetical), would still be an effort to deceive consumers. :roll: Kinda shows you a lot about his reasoning ability, doesn't it? Is this the reasoning of an intelligent individual or someone who has chosen to defend the packer's actions regardless?

All the "ILLUSIONISTS" collected on one thread to back their slimly little compadre'. How cute!

I guess "there would be a label on each package saying the same thing" didn't mean what I thought it meant. Silly me! I was wrong again. LOL!

The R-CULT/OCM deceptionists are truly students of the Clinton era.

DEPENDS ON WHAT THE MEANING OF THE WORD "IS" IS!

No wonder you support ..............

R-CULT (today): "We have the safest beef in the world due to the firewalls we have in place"

R-CULT (yesterday): "USDA has not gone far enough to assure consumers of the safety of our product"

It would only stand to reason.

OCM, just because Judge Strom, the 11th circuit, and the 9th circuit doesn't buy your circus act, don't take it so hard. The truth usually does prevail, you blamers should have known that you would get your butts kicked by the facts eventually. I see you're already trying to create an illusion that CSRA isn't what it is either. Won't work! More producers are waking up to your bullsh*t tactics every day.

~SH~

Sandhusker,
If you'll read the string "An answer please, SH", you'll see that I presented the idea of labels on each package as a hypothetical to SH. At first he took it as intended, but now is trying to make up something that isn't. Kinda makes you think about why he would do that, doesn't it?

You'll also notice that SH claims that a company making a bold statement about what testing means (which Creekstone has already) and putting labels explaining what BSE testing means on each package (my hypothetical), would still be an effort to deceive consumers. Kinda shows you a lot about his reasoning ability, doesn't it? Is this the reasoning of an intelligent individual or someone who has chosen to defend the packer's actions regardless?

I read all of that string and understood exactly what you were saying Sandhusker. You got to SH when he had to pay up on his bet with you and he cannot get over it. Talk about a sore loser. You also proved he lied at worst, or at minimum did not know what in the hell he was talking about.

Shorty: " You also proved he lied at worst, or at minimum did not know what in the hell he was talking about."

I'm glad that your packer blaming support group is growing Sandman. Considering how desperate you are with no facts to support your positions it's understandable why you would seek comfort in your little support groups.

Shorty, perhaps you'd like to present the proof that Tyson's Lakeside plant made more money while the Canadian border was closed than Tyson's Boise and Pasco plants lost to back your assertion that I lied or didn't know what the hell I was talking about.

Watch the dance folks they learn to dance from eachother...............

Sandman: "If you'll read the string "An answer please, SH", you'll see that I presented the idea of labels on each package as a hypothetical to SH."

Sandman, quit dancing, you did not say the label "COULD" say the same thing, you said the label "WOULD" say the same thing. "COULD" is a hypothetical, "WOULD" is an absolute.

You changed your "hypothetical" into an absolute with the word "WOULD". Be a man for once in your life and admit to making a mistake.

Regardless, why discuss a disclaimer if Creekstone never offered one? It's irrelevant unless Creekstone agreed to the disclaimer. Saying "BSE TESTED does not mean BSE FREE" in a press conference is hardly attaching a disclaimer to the package.

Your hypothetical that transformed into an absolute is so typical of your deceptive slithering ways.

Talked to a bunch of my friends in Martin last night. Sounds like more and more producers are seeing R-CULT for the deceptive organization it really is. I heard they planned for 200 and had 25 with most in attendance being R-CULT cheerleaders is that true? Did you go and cheer Leo on and nod your head?

According to the Bennett Co. paper, Leo is quoted as saying, "the checkoff is funding anti cattle producing organizations".

Tam, you can add that to your list of Leo's lies.

~SH~

Watch the dance folks they learn to dance from eachother...............

Dance all right. You got gopher hair lining in those tap dance shoes of your SH, I heard it lasts and lasts.

Funny how the common sense cattlemen are coming out of the wood work while the SH support group is diminishing.

Funny how the support group is so much larger than the facts they bring to the table to back their populist opinions.

~SH~

Latest posts