• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Alpha Gamma Rho

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Ben H

Reaction score
Is anyone here an Alpha Gamma Rho Alumni?

Zeta chatper (Cornell), pledged F2K (Fall 2000)

For anyone who doesn't know, AGR is the National Agriculture Fraternity.

Montana State University Alpha Delta Chapter94-98. :D Tha last chapter with Rhomate but they're disbanded as of this year.

OT and Haymaker...funny boys :lol: :lol:

Haymaker yours must have been a Canadian Fraternity :D

This kind of shows what many of us must have studied in college-- I know I majored in rodeo team and minored in woman chasing and partying :wink: :lol:

I kind of felt like a kid today when the Sheriff raided our party....

We hauled three semi loads of cows and 3 trailer loads of calves to pasture today-- Unloaded the cows and calves next to a local fishing area (and kids party place) and the semis took off- saddled up and mothered things up-- having lunch and a few beers and drinks while waiting- beautiful day, near 70 with no wind--- then trailed the cows into the adjoining pasture while the trailers went back for a few more cows and calves that wouldn't fit on the semis.....

Anyway while we were gone the Sheriff came by- we saw him driving out as we rode back-- he would have found several coolers of beer, pop, thermos of coffee, and sandwiches- 1/2 full bottle of Canadian Mist - but he must have figured out with the portable chute and horse trailer sitting there we were a harmless crew- we figured out the youngest at todays kegger was 55 years old- three of which were old high school and college classmates who partyed plenty together in years past :lol: But like I told Grandma- we had no "wild wimmen" anymore :wink:

I never joined up with AGR, because my frat was I Phelta Thi :wink: :twisted:

Latest posts