• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

alright big dummie,here's where your "BS" belongs

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Big Muddy rancher
Rancher

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:04 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAY MAKER wrote:
Denny wrote:
Big Muddy rancher wrote:
Heck Imports will be the only way you will have food in the US if the liberals get their way.

If that's the case I will be a Canadian cold weather don't bother me and I like French Toast EH.

Yes I believe you are right BigMuddy,the cattle men need to come together as one,now the question "How?" how to get the cattle man to join his neighbors,stand and fight for our way of life.................good luck
PS I will give you a lil hint it aint cussin _ _ _ _ _................good luck big dummie

Maybe you should get off your BUTT and do something more then "CUSSIN PACKERS" like you do all the time.

Yea so are you gone to do something constructive or just sit around drinking and Cussin packers for your own failings.

We have Cattlewoman, Provider pals active NCBA members active SSGA members and probably others that are active or atleast attend their chosen organization functions. What do you do?

A big canuckle head posted this on the wrong forum,so I brought it over here so maybe he will understand,this is the place for"cattle politics".
So let me answer,this question/statement by saying,a cattle man that is a member of R CALF,is doing his/her part to bring fairness to the market place.
As I read all the posts about how R CALF is ruining consumer demand,how they claimed the markets would fall when the border opened etc. I consider the source.
The fact of the matter is the markets would be flat without R CALF,they are watching the industry and everyone knows this,it's amazing how well markets function with a little sunshine.............good luck
PS It's just a matter of time till R CALF has the political clout to make a differnce,stay the course men R CALF will create fairness in the markets.

HAY MAKER said:
A big canuckle head posted this on the wrong forum,so I brought it over here so maybe he will understand,this is the place for"cattle politics".
So let me answer,this question/statement by saying,a cattle man that is a member of R CALF,is doing his/her part to bring fairtness to the market place.
As I read all the posts about how R CALF is ruining consumer demand,how they claimed the markets would fall when the border opened etc. I consider the source.
The fact of the matter is the markets would be flat without R CALF,they are watching the industry and everyone knows this,it's amazing how well markets function with a little sunshine.............good luck
PS It's just a matter of time till R CALF has the political clout to make a differnce,stay the course men R CALF will create fairness in the markets.

So are you active in R-CALF or do you let others look after you? Heck you blew about R-CALF but never even payed your Membership until I shamed you into it. :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
HAY MAKER said:
So let me answer,this question/statement by saying,a cattle man that is a member of R CALF,is doing his/her part to bring fairtness to the market place.

So are you active in R-CALF or do you let others look after you? Heck you blew about R-CALF but never even payed your Membership until I shamed you into it. :cowboy:

Would it surprise you big dummie,if I told you I have been a R CALF member many years and hold a position ?...............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
HAY MAKER said:

Would it surprise you big dummie,if I told you I have been a R CALF member many years and hold a position ?...............good luck[/quote}

Well I didn't think you were a liar so will have to give you the benefit of the doubt. But if you are so proud of R-CALF did you take so much proding to get you to admit you had a membership. Were you afraid to take reponsibilty for you actions and those of your chosen organization.

You want to make a differnce BMR,push for packer laws in Canada.
You will fare much better,as R CALF gets stronger every day.............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
You will fare much better,as R CALF gets stronger every day.............good luck

So you were lying about holding a position in R-CALF other then the prone one?

Big Muddy rancher said:
HAY MAKER said:

So you were lying about holding a position in R-CALF other then the prone one?

I will let you decide wheter I'M lieing or not besides I like your theory better anyway,you shamed me into joining R CALF,which means you were creating fairness in the market place by increasing the membership...........good luck
PS canadian captive supply cattle have got to cease,nothing less will work.

R-CULT didn't have a damn thing to do with current cattle prices. If anything, they have harmed our export markets with their lies about BSE to stop Canadian imports.

R-CULT is a joke!

~SH~

~SH~ said:
R-CULT didn't have a damn thing to do with current cattle prices. If anything, they have harmed our export markets with their lies about BSE to stop Canadian imports.

R-CULT is a joke!

~SH~

SH, the Japs were not worried about r-calf's "lies". They were worried about Johanne's lies.

Hey speaking of lies. What about Haymaker for president of R-CALF he can still keep his dog catching job in case R-CALF faulters.
So Haymaker It took me into shaming you to buy a R-CALF membership what's it going to take to make you confess you position in R-CALF?
I think most people are proud of their organizations I know MRJ is proud of her connection with NCBA and Hanta Yo and Faster Horses are proud of the Cattlewoman. I know SW does a great job with Provider Pals. Wouldn't you like to let us know what you do for the industry?

Conman: "SH, the Japs were not worried about r-calf's "lies". They were worried about Johanne's lies."

One of Japan's key beef trade negotiators was quoted as saying, "R-CALF only served to confuse the issue".

IMAGINE THAT?

What lies did Johanns make?

Watch the diversion folks.............................

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzz!

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Conman: "SH, the Japs were not worried about r-calf's "lies". They were worried about Johanne's lies."

One of Japan's key beef trade negotiators was quoted as saying, "R-CALF only served to confuse the issue".

IMAGINE THAT?

What lies did Johanns make?

Watch the diversion folks.............................

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzz!

~SH~

The lies of the occurance of BSE in the U.S. beef industry based on faulty BSE tests. Where have you been, SH? Got your head in the sand again?

Conman: "The lies of the occurance of BSE in the U.S. beef industry based on faulty BSE tests. Where have you been, SH? Got your head in the sand again?"

Give me Johnann's exact quote Conman, not your twisted version of what was actually stated.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Conman: "The lies of the occurance of BSE in the U.S. beef industry based on faulty BSE tests. Where have you been, SH? Got your head in the sand again?"

Give me Johnann's exact quote Conman, not your twisted version of what was actually stated.

~SH~

You need to at least try to do some things yourself, SH. That is the only way you will learn. Keep working on getting that brain.

~SH~ said:
Hahaha!

As expected!

Making it up as you go again huh?

~SH~

So you deny that the tests that the USDA were using to find BSE were not finding BSE in cattle that had BSE? Was Johanne's not speaking out of his butt when he claimed that the cattle that were tested they found no BSE? I guess you might say that Johannes was just that stupid, I happen to believe otherwise. His reaction to Fong's findings was the tell.

Conman: "So you deny that the tests that the USDA were using to find BSE were not finding BSE in cattle that had BSE? Was Johanne's not speaking out of his butt when he claimed that the cattle that were tested they found no BSE? I guess you might say that Johannes was just that stupid, I happen to believe otherwise. His reaction to Fong's findings was the tell."

HE DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!

Why do you continually want to humiliate yourself by continually revealing your ignorance?

CREEKSTONE WAS GOING TO TEST YOUNG CATTLE WITH A TEST THAT WOULD NOT REVEAL BSE PRIONS IN CATTLE UNDER 24 MONTHS OF AGE.

IN CONTRAST,

USDA IS TESTING CATTLE OVER 30 MONTHS OF AGE WHERE BSE PRIONS WOULD BE REVEALED IF THEY WERE THERE.

DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING????

You are completely hopeless! Go play in the street.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Conman: "So you deny that the tests that the USDA were using to find BSE were not finding BSE in cattle that had BSE? Was Johanne's not speaking out of his butt when he claimed that the cattle that were tested they found no BSE? I guess you might say that Johannes was just that stupid, I happen to believe otherwise. His reaction to Fong's findings was the tell."

HE DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!

Why do you continually want to humiliate yourself by continually revealing your ignorance?

CREEKSTONE WAS GOING TO TEST YOUNG CATTLE WITH A TEST THAT WOULD NOT REVEAL BSE PRIONS IN CATTLE UNDER 24 MONTHS OF AGE.

IN CONTRAST,

USDA IS TESTING CATTLE OVER 30 MONTHS OF AGE WHERE BSE PRIONS WOULD BE REVEALED IF THEY WERE THERE.

DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING????

You are completely hopeless! Go play in the street.

~SH~

I don't care if they wanted to palpate those cattle to see if they had BSE in them. If the Japanese were buying the cattle and wanted them to be tested for lice under the wacky assumption that lice had any relevance to BSE, it would be okay with me. If they wanted to do a retinal scan to see if there was any damage after looking at you and they thought that was a factor of BSE occurrance, IT WOULD NOT MATTER!!!! I would not lie to them about the accuracy of any of those tests, but it would be their decision to test in those manners and the USDA or SH have no business being involved under those circumstances.

Follow the yellow brick road. Follow the yellow brick road.

Latest posts