• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

alright big dummie,here's where your "BS" belongs

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sandbag: "You scream to high heaven that the Japanese are affected by R-CALF's comments, but they don't read Creekstones?"

Bullsh*t!

I said one of Japan's primary beef negotiators was quoted as saying "R-CALF only serves to confuse the issue". That's about it. I'm sure the Japenese government was smart enough to see through R-CULT's isolationist hypocrisy. Most everyone else has!

Sandbag: "That is the best comment you have? Why is it so hard for you to recognize a company following the first rule of business - give the customer what they want? OK - dumb question - we've seen you're not a businessman. You're always looking for "lies and deception"."

Giving the consumer what they want does not include food safety deception.

Sandbag: "Who put the kabash on the deal, the Japanese or the US Government agency who's job it is to promote US ag. products?"

Obviously the Japanese government put the kabash to 100% testing or they would not be importing untested beef would they?

This dog won't hunt Sandbag!

~SH~

SH, what is your definition of "isolationist" and "deception"? Don't give me Webster's, I know Webster's definitions and you aren't using them.

Isolationism - is not wanting to trade with other countries.

Deception - is your antics on a daily basis. Creating an illusion. For example creating the illusion that the only proof for my statement is to fill in your stupid blanks instead of proving that I lied.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Isolationism - is not wanting to trade with other countries.

Deception - is your antics on a daily basis. Creating an illusion. For example creating the illusion that the only proof for my statement is to fill in your stupid blanks instead of proving that I lied.

~SH~

Using your definition of "Isolationism", R-CALF does not fit. I was just looking at the schedule of the convention coming up. I see a talk titled, "Export Developments and Opportunities". I see another, "Making Trade Work". Strange topics for a group of isolationists.

Pretty weak definition for "deception".

You defined "divertion" pretty well - demanding I prove you lied (which I have) to deflect from the fact that if you had provided proof, you would be able to fill in the blanks. :roll: :lol:

Add in your demands that others prove their statements and your name-calling and taunting (factually void, empty statements, lies, etc...) and you've defined hypocrite as well! :lol:

Sandbag: " I was just looking at the schedule of the convention coming up. I see a talk titled, "Export Developments and Opportunities". I see another, "Making Trade Work". Strange topics for a group of isolationists."

Stranger yet to be led by an isolationist:

Bill Bullard (in Texas): "Because you don't produce enough beef to satisfy your own domestic market, you don't need an export market to distribute your production."

Bill Bullard (in Colorado when asked what it would be like without any trade): "We would be in a very favorable position because we don't produce enough beef to satisfy our own markets".

Typical of his ignorance since he failed to mention the price it would be sold at. This statement is sooooooo R-CULT!

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Sandbag: " I was just looking at the schedule of the convention coming up. I see a talk titled, "Export Developments and Opportunities". I see another, "Making Trade Work". Strange topics for a group of isolationists."

Stranger yet to be led by an isolationist:

Bill Bullard (in Texas): "Because you don't produce enough beef to satisfy your own domestic market, you don't need an export market to distribute your production."

Bill Bullard (in Colorado when asked what it would be like without any trade): "We would be in a very favorable position because we don't produce enough beef to satisfy our own markets".

Typical of his ignorance since he failed to mention the price it would be sold at. This statement is sooooooo R-CULT!

~SH~[/quote

He failed to mention prices? So what? He failed to mention many other things because HE WAS ASKED ABOUT TRADE, NOT PRICES!. He answered the question as it was asked. He stayed on topic, something you have a hard time doing.

Where does he say he is against trade? What statement ties him to your definition of an "isolationist"? READING COMPREHENSION!!!!!!!!

Sandbag: "He failed to mention prices? So what? He failed to mention many other things because HE WAS ASKED ABOUT TRADE, NOT PRICES!. He answered the question as it was asked. He stayed on topic, something you have a hard time doing.

Where does he say he is against trade? What statement ties him to your definition of an "isolationist"? READING COMPREHENSION!!!!!!!!"

Hahaha! Ah....ok? He was asked about TRADE but not about PRICES???

Hahahaha! sure! whatever you say Sandbag!

I just got done quoting Bullard exactly. Why would I need to quote him again in the very next post?? Did you miss it the first time?

What the hell do you think "...you don't need an export market to distribute your production" means?????

Why don't you just come clean once in your slimy deceptive life and just say that you do not agree with Bullard's statement instead of making a complete fool out of yourself in trying to defend his statements by changing their meaning?

How Clintonian of you ("is" is)!

~SH~

SH, "What the hell do you think "...you don't need an export market to distribute your production" means????? "

Here's what it means, SH, in terms maybe you can understand. Billy makes seven paper snowflakes. If his mommy wants eight for decorations, Billy doesn't have any to send to Aunt Sue. This doesn't mean Billy doesn't want to ever send any to Aunt Sue or that he doesn't like Aunt Sue.

No, Billy makes seven paper snowflakes. His mommy gives him 10 cents per snowflake if he promises to stay away from the strange banker in Cody. Billy didn't listen and the two formed a Cattlemen's Cult. Billy eventually became the CEO of R-CULT and even as an adult still didn't realize that those same paper snowflakes were worth 20 cents in Japan so he made his outlandish statement to a group of potential headnodders while his flip flopping organization played both sides of the coin. Now the only way they can defend their statements is to find an audience that can't remember what they said the day before.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
No, Billy makes seven paper snowflakes. His mommy gives him 10 cents per snowflake if he promises to stay away from the strange banker in Cody. Billy didn't listen and the two formed a Cattlemen's Cult. Billy eventually became the CEO of R-CULT and even as an adult still didn't realize that those same paper snowflakes were worth 20 cents in Japan so he made his outlandish statement to a group of potential headnodders while his flip flopping organization played both sides of the coin. Now the only way they can defend their statements is to find an audience that can't remember what they said the day before.

~SH~

That's the best you've got?

Latest posts