• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Amazing Horsemanship

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
This is a video that was sent to me. At first, I wasn't gonna take the time to download it. But after the first intro, by the announcer, I stuck it out. Slow dial up and all.....took about 3 hours for me to download it. But it was WELL WORTH IT!!!!! This lil gal is amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAkRScUevvs

It truly is amazing, Lilly. OD/NT put this on the horse and dog thread.
Besides being an excellent rider and one well trained horse, I was struck by the TEAMWORK of these two. You could just tell the horse really likes this girl. Yep, nothing sort of amazing!!!!

Ya I've seen this several times and never get tired of watching her...talk about balance! It is truely amazing how she can ride and the control she has, not to mention how well broke her horse is...

Great video, that's teamwork and poetry in motion.

I've a nephew that broke a colt and trained it in grade school. Now he a sophomore in college and a roper. He is on the rodeo team in Dickinson (team roper- heeler). He and his partner with a few side bets by him heeling without using a bridle on his horse.

I'll have to show him this video and show him some real teamwork. Thanks for sharing Jersey-Lily! Good stuff.

:)

There is some ropers in Nebraska that head and heel with no bridles.
Spin their horses around under the rope too, which makes quite an impression. It is quite something to see, but
I can't remember who they are. I saw a video of ithem once and the horses were only 4 year olds. Talk about broke!!!

Thank you, Lily, for taking the time to download it. I'm in awe of her ability to even stay on that horse let alone her graceful ride. I'm forwarding it to my "horsey" friends.

Latest posts