• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

American Royalty?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
President Barack Obama and his wife First Lady Michelle Obama rubbed their royal attitudes in the noses of long-suffering Americans today.

While King Obama was pronouncing, "That's the good thing as a President, I can do whatever I want", Queen Obama sent out a photograph of the family dogs wearing jewels, seated at a table representing Tuesday's state dinner in honor of President Francois Hollande of France. The photo was captioned, "Bone appétit!"

King Obama backed up his " …as a President, I can do whatever I want", with yet another unlawful exemption to Obamacare announced this afternoon.

The menu for the state dinner, as reported by the Associated Press:

"The first course will feature American Osetra caviar, farmed from the estuaries of Illinois, paired with quail eggs from Pennsylvania and a dozen varieties of potatoes from farms in New York, Idaho and California.

"That will be followed by a salad of petite radishes and baby carrots on a bed of lettuce and splashed with red-wine vinaigrette made using honey from the beehive on the South Lawn. The salad will be served in a clear, glass bowl and resemble a terrarium.

"The main course, dry-aged rib eye beef from a farm in Greeley, Colo., will be served with blue cheese, charred shallots, oyster mushrooms and braised chard.

"Dessert is chocolate malted cake, described as a modern version of a layer cake made with bittersweet chocolate from Obama's native Hawaii, Florida tangerines and served with vanilla ice cream from Pennsylvania. After dinner, guests can dip into a serving dish made entirely of sugar to sample fudge made of Vermont maple syrup, shortbread cookies made with lavender from Mrs. Obama's garden and cotton candy dusted with orange zest."

Any resemblance by the Obamas to France's King Louis XVI and his wife Queen Marie Antoinette prompted by the visit of France's president is pure coincidence, oui? How about impeachmints for just desserts instead?

Oh yea, and she wore a $12,000.00 dress to the State dinner which cost the American Taxpayer around $350,000.00+.

The snobbish waste of taxpayer money is ridiculous, but I must say that there is not a single meal that my wife ever prepares for us that I wouldn't prefer over all of that crap that they served at the dinner.

To each his own, I guess.

Tom in TN

Tom in TN said:
The snobbish waste of taxpayer money is ridiculous, but I must say that there is not a single meal that my wife ever prepares for us that I wouldn't prefer over all of that crap that they served at the dinner.

Tom in TN

Remember Buckwheat admitting to eating dog meat? He's come a long way in the past 5 years.................................................

Mike said:
Tom in TN said:

Tom in TN

Remember Buckwheat admitting to eating dog meat? He's come a long way in the past 5 years.................................................
Do you suppose Michelle returned the favor?

Traveler said:
Mike said:
Tom in TN said:

Tom in TN

Do you suppose Michelle returned the favor?

WOOOF!!!!!! WOOOF!!!

enhanced-buzz-wide-6003-1392168191-17.jpg

Read where that meal is around 2500 calories and they are preaching that our kids are too fat and should only have 1000 calories a day.
Got a one finger response for them and it is not my pinky this time!
They are worth the full bird!

Faster horses said:
Just think what might happen if that were a 'gun free zone' as Obama wants the rest of America to be. :?

it is in DC and at the white house.. it is probably the most gun free zone in the world .. but the rules don't apply if a president wants the military for props..

Steve said:
Faster horses said:
Just think what might happen if that were a 'gun free zone' as Obama wants the rest of America to be. :?

it is in DC and at the white house.. it is probably the most gun free zone in the world .. but the rules don't apply if a president wants the military for props..

Something tells me that there is more lead in a 100 yrd radius than the average police station. Remember the lady that hit the barricade and how many times she was fired upon?

Bitch and snark all you want but that dry aged colorado beef sounds pretty tastey to me. :lol: I'd go for some of those different kinds of potatoes too.

smalltime said:
bad word and snark all you want but that dry aged colorado beef sounds pretty tastey to me. :lol: I'd go for some of those different kinds of potatoes too.

That beef does sound good. But I bet Buckwheat & Michelle didn't choose it.

They would have chosen ribs, collard greens, pot likker and cornbread.........

iwannabeacowboy said:
Steve said:
Faster horses said:

Something tells me that there is more lead in a 100 yrd radius than the average police station. Remember the lady that hit the barricade and how many times she was fired upon?

I won't argue about how much firepower the SS and capital police have.. but the average citizen and the average military guy in DC is unarmed..

and when there is a military ceremonial detail.. they may have a nice shiny weapon.. but any weapon without ammunition is purely for show..

Latest posts