• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Americans Are Turning Away From Democrats

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
From job approval to trust on the economy, Americans are turning away from Democrats.

President Obama started this year in precarious shape politically. Things have gotten worse, at least according to the Washington Post/ABC News poll released Sunday and The Wall Street Journal/NBC survey released Wednesday. They are setting off alarm bells for Democrats—and for good reasons.

The Washington Post/ABC News poll—with an 11-point Democratic advantage in its sample—found President Obama's job approval at a record low of 41%. In the Journal/NBC poll, 44% approved of the job Mr. Obama is doing, three points above his low last October.

And Real Clear Politics polls show that Hillary beats all Republican opponents in future presidential races currently, I suppose. I hope an Independent rears up. Independents just need not be afraid of losing their vote--have the courage to vote your conscience. Oops I meant to add Congressional job approval is at a whopping 12.8 how they get re-elected I just don't know. I was kind of proud of Corker- RTN who voted with the Dem's to have a discussion on the minimum wage issue. I bet he is getting a few calls. :wink:

TSR said:
And Real Clear Politics polls show that Hillary beats all Republican opponents in future presidential races currently, I suppose. I hope an Independent rears up. Independents just need not be afraid of losing their vote--have the courage to vote your conscience. Oops I meant to add Congressional job approval is at a whopping 12.8 how they get re-elected I just don't know. I was kind of proud of Corker- RTN who voted with the Dem's to have a discussion on the minimum wage issue. I bet he is getting a few calls. :wink:

And you can guarantee Hillary will be protected from any bad press just like Obama was. Obama was allowed to lie and cover up the truth because the Left Bias media sold their credibility to get him elected just like they are willing to do to get their next Democrat darling of the Left elected. They will attack anyone that looks like a danger to THEIR FAR LEFT AGENDA. :mad:

Tam said:
TSR said:

And you can guarantee Hillary will be protected from any bad press just like Obama was. Obama was allowed to lie and cover up the truth because the Left Bias media sold their credibility to get him elected just like they are willing to do to get their next Democrat darling of the Left elected. They will attack anyone that looks like a danger to THEIR FAR LEFT AGENDA. :mad:

Don't you worry. Hillary will get swamped in a Presidential Election. Heck she couldn't even beat a skinny "Boy" Community Organizer Muslim. :lol:

Latest posts