• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

An Easter Reflection

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sweetbasil

Reaction score
Easter is one of my three favorite celebrations, and I like to make cards to give to my family and friends. However, I can't seem to make the pencil move and write down a message that can summarize my feelings of hope for this Easter Sunday. As I am trying to help my mind get inspire, I came across this Easter quote that I think it is very interesting.

Easter is not a time for groping through dusty, musty tomes or tombs to disprove spontaneous generation or even to prove life eternal. It is a day to fan the ashes of dead hope, a day to banish doubts and seek the slopes where the sun is rising, to revel in the faith which transports us out of ourselves and the dead past into the vast and inviting unknown. ~Author unknown, as quoted in the Lewiston Tribune

May we as Christians continue to embrace our beliefs, and may today be a day of bliss, and fond memories for all of us.

sweetbasil said:
Easter is one of my three favorite celebrations, and I like to make cards to give to my family and friends. However, I can't seem to make the pencil move and write down a message that can summarize my feelings of hope for this Easter Sunday. As I am trying to help my mind get inspire, I came across this Easter quote that I think it is very interesting.

Easter is not a time for groping through dusty, musty tomes or tombs to disprove spontaneous generation or even to prove life eternal. It is a day to fan the ashes of dead hope, a day to banish doubts and seek the slopes where the sun is rising, to revel in the faith which transports us out of ourselves and the dead past into the vast and inviting unknown. ~Author unknown, as quoted in the Lewiston Tribune

May we as Christians continue to embrace our beliefs, and may today be a day of bliss, and fond memories for all of us.

Thanks, sweetbasil. That gives inspiration for the day, and for the week ahead. You, with your youthful exuberance and enthusiasm, are like a breath of fresh air to us longtime members of this forum. My hat is off to you. :cboy: :tiphat: :)

Soapweed said:
sweetbasil said:

Thanks, sweetbasil. That gives inspiration for the day, and for the week ahead. You, with your youthful exuberance and enthusiasm, are like a breath of fresh air to us longtime members of this forum. My hat is off to you. :cboy: :tiphat: :)

Dear "Soapweed,"
Thank you for your kind words. I am glad that you find inspiration from this quote as much as I do. I hope that you are having a blissful day! :)

Latest posts