• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

and gore created the internet

Help Support Ranchers.net:

don

Reaction score
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20080916.wmccain0916/BNStory/International/home

good to see mccain's staffers have a sense of humor

McCain and Technology, Building a Bridge to the Nineteenth Century
by DHinMI

Thu Jun 12, 2008 at 06:45:22 AM PDT

John McCain, we've learned, is computer illiterate, and not knowledgeable about the internet. That may concern some people worried about a president who doesn't understand arguably the most fundamental technological development since the invention of the internal combustion engine.

Fear not. I was recently briefed by one of McCain's tech advisers, who demonstrated for me some newfangled gizmos a McCain administration would use to keep America the world's leader in technological innovation and application.

John McCain isn't adept at dealing with digitized information, but that doesn't mean he doesn't care about digits and computations. For instance, to keep track of all the lobbyist money coming to his campaign from corporate special interests and tax dollars going out as favors to the same corporate special interests, his administration would use this nifty technology…

Here's how he plans to stay in close contact with overseas governments and leaders:

2853145861_30e056a6d2_o.jpg

Big Muddy rancher said:
Maybe we should get McCain hooked on ranchers. Look at how it has helped OT's computer skills. :wink:

It isn't hard to cut and paste and that is all Oldtime knows how to do!!Hec even my 6 yr old grand daughter can do that.
She can find jokes on the internet as well so her and oldtimer could converse real well. OPPPSSS maybe not she has more intelligence than he has :D
And definatly more common sense!

Oldtimer said:
by DHinMI

John McCain, we've learned, is computer illiterate, and not knowledgeable about the internet. That may concern some people worried about a president who doesn't understand arguably the most fundamental technological development since the invention of the internal combustion engine.

Fear not. I was recently briefed by one of McCain's tech advisers, who demonstrated for me some newfangled gizmos a McCain administration would use to keep America the world's leader in technological innovation and application.

John McCain isn't adept at dealing with digitized information, but that doesn't mean he doesn't care about digits and computations. For instance, to keep track of all the lobbyist money coming to his campaign from corporate special interests and tax dollars going out as favors to the same corporate special interests, his administration would use this nifty technology…

Here's how he plans to stay in close contact with overseas governments and leaders:

OT..are you idiot enough to really think world leaders communicate via email???? ROFLMFAO...... :) :)

TexasBred said:
Oldtimer said:
by DHinMI

OT..are you idiot enough to really think world leaders communicate via email???? ROFLMFAO...... :) :)

Well, there's certainly some U. S. senators who wished they hadn't...:lol:

Alice

Oldtimer said:
by DHinMI

you know OT every time you make fun of his lack of ability to type, your mocking a vet with a combat service connected disability..

but in case you didn't see it before... ""McCain's severe war injuries prevent him from typing on a keyboard," stating it was because of his severe war injuries, which limit his ability to do certain things with his hands."

as a vet myself, I find your comments mocking McCain's disability disgusting.

i saw a comment on the story in the guardian of london saying that actually the first blackberry was found at the scene of the roswell crash in 1947. and so was john mccain.

Steve said:
Oldtimer said:
by DHinMI

you know OT every time you make fun of his lack of ability to type, your mocking a vet with a combat service connected disability..

but in case you didn't see it before... ""McCain's severe war injuries prevent him from typing on a keyboard," stating it was because of his severe war injuries, which limit his ability to do certain things with his hands."

Both arms and his fingers are crippled :???: I don't buy it....None of that BS even was brought up until it came out he was computer illiterate....
And I know quadraplegics that can use computers and e-mail.....
Someday he's got to quit using the "I'm a POW" excuse for every foul up he does....He's disgracing many honorable former POW's and disabled veterans using it as his crutch... :(

If he's sooooo handicapped then how does he sign his name......or who goes to the bathroom with him for that " unmentionable stuff" if he can't use his hands???????

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, it does lead to many questions?

Oldtimer said:
Steve said:
Oldtimer said:
by DHinMI

Both arms and his fingers are crippled :???: I don't buy it....None of that BS even was brought up until it came out he was computer illiterate....
And I know quadraplegics that can use computers and e-mail.....
Someday he's got to quit using the "I'm a POW" excuse for every foul up he does....He's disgracing many honorable former POW's and disabled veterans using it as his crutch... :(

what.. ? did you actually believe the crap you just wrote?

he never used it as a crutch,.. care to back up you lies.. just because other vets defend him is not a crutch..

It came out because Obama's ad backfired and was proven to be a mocking ad of a vet with a disabilty..

.. but by your comments it shows that what a jack ass you are.. try explaing to your grandchildren how it is okey to make fun of a vet with a disabilty...

kolanuraven said:
If he's sooooo handicapped then how does he sign his name......or who goes to the bathroom with him for that " unmentionable stuff" if he can't use his hands???????

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, it does lead to many questions?

yep, it leads to the question of "are liberals really that insensative or just that stupid? " :roll: :roll: :wink:

I'll bet the old boy can push the "nuke" button plumb OK if he gets a chance....
Bob Dole was a disabled vet too- and probably much more disabled than old McSame- but he actually tried to work around his injury and make it less apparent- than McSame who has used his POW status for an excuse for everything from deserting his crippled wife- to his Keating 5 involvement- to why he has a temper and called his wife a c*nt- along with numerous nasty tirades to fellow Congressmen , to about everything else that goes wrong....

Hero- he may be-- but there are thousands of others out there that were POW's, are disabled Vets, or died defending their country that are also heros- but that didn't qualify them to be President....

OT
Bob Dole was a disabled vet too- and probably much more disabled than old McSame- but he actually tried to work around his injury and make it less apparent-

looks like both you and the Obama campaign missed McCain's disability.. .. so he must have tried to work around his injury and make it less apparent..

at this point you have two choices... insult McCain more and make your self look like an ass... or do like Obama does when he puts his foot in his mouth.. . blame some one for taking him out of context and scold us and say we should be dealing with real issues..

Oldtimer said:
Hero- he may be-- but there are thousands of others out there that were POW's, are disabled Vets, or died defending their country that are also heros- but that didn't qualify them to be President....

Yes it does.. unless you don't believe in the constitution..

Old Komrade better be thankful that my cousin Glenn, who was a Japanese POW, survived the Bataan Death March AND the POW massacre at Palawan Island by the Japanese, hasn't read any of his posts concerning POW's. Cousin Glenn, well past 80 and mostly blind, could still kick Old Komrade's derrierre into next week.

Old Komrade has sunk to new lows. His complete and utter disdain for McCain's physical shortcomings and disabilities due to prolonged, excessive torture at the hands of the North Vietnamese tells me all I need to know about him, and his ilk. If you had a scintilla of honor or integrity, Old Komrade, you would tender Macon your resignation as a moderator here and ride off into the sunset. You, sir, are a vile and despicable human being.

That fat pus gut and those whiskey tracks on his cheeks tells me something. My computer screen diagnosis says diabetes ain't far off. Reading his posts makes me wonder if he's consumed some of that bse tainted "canuck" beef he's always railin' against.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh he was a sheriff alright of a count with 5500+- population county, and the biggest arreast he made was a teenager doing 45 mph in a 35mph zone,
He claims to be a judge but am betting only a JP and part time at that handling such bizarre cases like the missing kitten.
He has no time fro brand inspection because he spends so much time on the internet looking for jokes about McCain et all that his older grand kids have to change the diapers on the younger ones, he has already admitted that the older ones have fixed his fences in order for him to have the time to watch all the tv programs he watches and cut and paste from the internet.

Latest posts