• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

And the winner is............!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Angus Cattle Shower

Reaction score
I wrote my spelling bee for the regionals, and out of 83 other people, I got into the top fourty!!!!! I get to do the oral bee on March 11, so I have to miss 4-H Skiing. I'm a goin all the way!!!!!

Congratulations on taking a shot at it, Angus! :clap:
Did you see the movie "Spellbound" yet which is about a
national spelling bee?
Who would think a movie about that subject
could be tension-filled but it was, with some things to discuss afterwards which most thrillers don't seem to have these days.
Hope your next round goes well.

Angus Cattle Shower said:
I wrote my spelling bee for the regionals, and out of 83 other people, I got into the top fourty!!!!! I get to do the oral bee on March 11, so I have to miss 4-H Skiing. I'm a goin all the way!!!!!

Here is a tip; in case you are asked to spell "forty" please don't spell it "fourty" or you won't get very far. :wink:

Good luck, and hope you get clear to the top.

It is just an event that our district sponsored. I woulda liked to go to that though. I am the only one in Humboldt that made it!!!!!!!! I'm a goonna go all the way!!

Soapweed said:

Here is a tip; in case you are asked to spell "forty" please don't spell it "fourty" or you won't get very far. :wink:

In CanUda we can put U in any woUrd Souap. :wink:

Jason said:
Soapweed said:

In CanUda we can put U in any woUrd Souap. :wink:

U bet. Wurks fur me. :wink:

ACS,

"I'm a goin all the way!!!!!"

Here in the states it is going.

"I'm a goonna go all the way!!"

OK, I couldn't resist............Good luck My young friend. A lot of what you get out of things like this is how you handle nervs, success or failure,

Couldn't be happening to a nicer young person,

PPRM

Thanks, all,
For getting this far, I get a one nite stay at the Ramada Hotel the night of the contest, food, and entertainment, prizes, and new friends. There is a list of 4300 words that I have to study. This can't be any harder then getting a half broken Angus ow ready for show... :p :D 8) I have had lots of luck with everything sofar this year... with 1 exception. See my new thread... Gotta Vent"

Latest posts