• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

And the winner is...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cert said:
Hey Tumbleweed,

How bout this, the best of black and white and the orange fire.

week1entry6_fithplace1.jpg

Hey cert you and Hanta Yo are way smarter and more tallented than me on this sort of thing. That was pretty funny turning the picture gray and keeping the branding fire hot lol. Thanks for sharing your expertise.

Hanta Yo I did try turning that picture black and white like you mentioned and I do like it better that way. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on it.

After seeing this I think we should have a black and white catagory; or better yet, a Black and White and/or MOSTLY black and white.

Gosh, Hanta, you have a good eye. I would never have given it a thought as to how that photo would have looked in b/w. It's wonderful!!

Faster Horses thanks for coming up with the idea for the photo contest, sharing it and getting it going. Think you did just fine with the first one. Also think we'll get to see a lot of photos we wouldn't see otherwise and that's fun and interresting.

Had a look at the new nature category pictures and think they're awsome!

sw said:
and dust, this was last fall, when it was so dry I could not keep the coolers full of beverages for the help. As you can see by the picture, some of us had to work while others took pictures with my camera. Things are going to be different next Saturday when we brand, I'm going to guard the coolers and take pictures for the next photo contest so that more than one person votes for my picture!! (3) Also, my camera was used for picture 5 also, these girls need to keep there hands off my stuff!!
If anybody wants to help me guard the coolers and take pictures next weekend, come on down, could be an interesting day

You come on down to Texas Hanta,you can use my camera any time you want :wink: .......................good luck

It always seems that when we are workin cows, I'm runnin the back gate of the chute, palpatin, handin syringes and keepin em filled, loadin the tags in the plyers, and tryin to write everthang down......gets kinda messy sometimes. But I usually manage to grab the camera ever now n then n snap a picture here and there.....just gotta remember.....take off the shoulder length glove before grabbin the camera :shock: :shock:

Latest posts