• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

And the winner of funniest is...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cert

Reaction score
SW! Just squeaking by by one vote.
crease.jpg

Contest thread has been edited with the names of the "owners" of the pictures for the inquiring minds.

Congrats sw. Next contest topic is: Cattle. And again limited to the first 10 entries. Start sending them!

One more thing Faster Horses. Haymaker mentioned an old homesteads catagory. Can we replace humorous with old homesteads?

a neighbors kid and he is a handfull. we were branding and doing our stuff and turn around and he's in the middle of them making sure no calf could lay down and I just happened to have the camera sitting on top of a fence post

Good lookin' group of calves there I might add.

sw said:
a neighbors kid and he is a handfull. we were branding and doing our stuff and turn around and he's in the middle of them
Can you spell L A W S U I T? You turn around and he's in the middle of them? That scares me to death and I'm not even there. Major no no for neighbors to be around when I work cattle. Course they are all amish and inbred and a sandwich shy of a full picnic.

Great picture. Just be careful sw. Hate to see a good rancher go down cause of incompetient neighbors.

That is just too cute! That's why there should be a 'kids' contest...a cute kid will always win :) :p

Agreeing with Montana Cowgurl, this pic was taken at a neighbor's branding, sw just happened to take the pic just moments before mom took the kid out. The pics are priceless, sw took the pic just as mom was ready to grab her son. I know you can get an "idea" on how ranches are run by the pictures, just don't judge so quickly. What you see isn't the whole story! :wink:

Faster horses said:
It would be my thought to leave humorous and add Old Homesteads. Does that sound okay?

You are doing a fine job, cert!
And winning at Hold 'Em, too!!!! :shock: :wink:

FH,

I think it's a great idea to replace humorous with old homesteads. We already did funniest, I find it hard to draw a line between humorous and funniest, as they mean exactlythe same thing to me. I think we would get more entries with that subject than humorous. FWIW. :)

Latest posts