• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

and the winner of week 12 is...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cert

Reaction score
...sw!!!!!!!
corkybaby.jpg

the names of the "owners" are posted in the origional thread above the pictures.
Thanks for the entries. Sorry Tibbs.

What a great photo!!!

I was pretty sure it was sw's or Hanta Yo's because I recognized the wonderful Southeast Montana throw that is on the couch behind the pup. They are really neat and tell a story of sorts. I don't know if they are still available, but were sold by CattleWomen.

Thanks for sharing that wonderful photo, sw!!!!!!

CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I knew I had seen that cutie before just forgot who it belonged to. Cute pic :D :D
Corgies do love to sleep on thier back learned that about 3 years ago ~Best firend has a couple. They are great dogs.

Yes TTB great pics!~!~!~!~!~!

Cant wait to see the hoiliday ones :santa:

Few years back our Chamber of Commerce for Montgomery County had throws for sale that depicted the County History, think the money went to the Historical Society(not sure dont remember) But anyway, somehow I ended up finding out about it, and seeing a picture of one, it had Keisler Sawmill on it. Which is the sawmill that Mr. Lilly's gg grandfather had, and was passed down thru several generations, was in operation up until the 1980s. Was real neat, and I ordered several for members of his family.
The only thing I don't like about those throws is the fact that they snag real easy, wish they'd make em a little more tightly woven so that wouldnt happen.

sw-----i gotta tell you honestly that that pup looks wayyyyyy overworked!!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:
what a cutie-patootie!!

yup, sw, cute pup. Corky when he was 3-1/2 mos old, that's OUR BED he's sleeping on, the throw is from Central Montana CattleWomen (Lewistown) area. Lots of locals sell these throws, from different areas and in different colors, different brands, each beautiful :D :nod: :clap: . Mine was a gift. :nod:

ALL pics were good hard to vote on,sw that dog looks to have lots of personality,the pic I put in was daughters duck dog a few years ago when we had snow!!Since he was a pup hes liked ANYTHING to do with moisture,minute hes at our place hes in the stock waterer Lillys pic reminds me of my old stock dog we lost 2 yrs.ago....Big border collie fan!!

thanks everyone, yes he is spoiled rotten and he still sleeps like that

corkbed.jpg

Latest posts